ch three || milkshakes

your pov

We hopped in the car and he drove to the nearest Cold Stone and we order our milkshakes. We went back to his car to just sit and listen to music. We like most of the same stuff, chris brown, boys ii men, drake, etc. We were just jamming out and laughing.

After a while, he turned down the music and just looked at me for a second. "What?" I said laughing nervously. Why did he make me so nervous?

"Nothing... I just didn't expect to enjoy myself this much." He said in a trance. I put my hand on my chest "ouch. feelings." I said faking being hurt. "no no no, you don't get it. it's not like that it's..." He trailed off.

"It's okay Nick, I'm kidding" I laughed, softly punching his arm. "You don't have to tell me about it if you don't want to."

"You're a really easy person to talk to you know that?" He said with soft eyes. I smiled and leaned my head on the seat.

"Honestly, I haven't felt like myself in a long time. But somehow someway, you showed up with some magic spell and I feel like good ole Nick." He continued with sincerity behind the humor. Why does he have to be so cute? I don't need a whole relationship right now... But I don't want to ruin this moment so I'll just keep that to myself. 

...

The moment we were dreading finally came, he pulled into my driveway and I sighed softly to myself. We sat there in his parked car for a second in complete and comfortable silence.

Then, without warning, he broke it. "Is it bad that I don't want to let you leave me just yet?" He turned his face towards me, our eyes meeting.

"well it doesn't have to..." I said simply. 

He took off his seatbelt and gently put his hand on my chin, pulling me into a soft kiss. It felt like instant bliss. His lips were addicting. It felt like a high I never wanted to end. 

When he pulled away he put his forehead against mine and smiled.

I took my seatbelt off and before I could reach for the door handle, he put his hand on my thigh. "I got it." He said gently. He quickly cut the engine off, got out of the car closing the door behind him, and jogged to my door to open it.

He offered his hand to help me out and I took it. "Your momma raised you right huh," I said smiling as he smoothly and swiftly pulled me into another hug which led to another one of those addictive kisses. 

He pulled away and smirked at me "Yeah, I'm quite the gentleman if I do say so myself." 

I smiled and took his hand, leading him inside my house.