ch 12 || month four

your pov

I felt like going shopping today since my bump is growing and my clothes are starting to get tight. I did some online shopping last night but I was bored. y/bff/n has been busy and I would hit up Nick but he's been weird lately so I called up Edwin to see if he was busy.

...

Edwin answered "yerrrrrrr" 

I laughed "hey wardo, are u busy?"

"nahhh, just chillin at home. bored as hell. why what's up? everything okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I was just wondering if you wanted to go shopping? my clothes are getting too small and I need your fashion expertise."

Edwin laughed on the other end "yeah, I'm down. I'll be there in a few."

...

time skip

we went to an outdoor mall, we were a few stores in when I started craving ice cream. We went to the nearest ice cream shop and E took a pic of me since I've been slacking on posting. I've just been scared that fans will notice, Nick has been so paranoid about it lately for some reason.

...

(replace your face with hers:))

(I literally facetuned her tummy to look a little bigger. Y'all IM TRYING SO HARD LOL)

yourinsta@

liked by brandon_arreaga and 102,576 others

yourinsta@ who doesn't love ice cream and tshirt dresses?

view all 2,739 comments

edwinhonoret 🔥🔥🔥

y/ngossippage is it just me or does she look like she's been gaining weight.... no hate

iluvbeanz IS IT EDWIN???????????? WHO ARE U WITH WOMAN????

...

After leaving the mall, I was quietly scrolling through the comments on the picture I posted to distract myself. I guess Edwin noticed how quiet I was being.

"Everything okay?" he asked breaking the silence.

"yeah...kinda... do you know what's up with nick lately? he's been weird... everything was so great for a while but lately, he's been off."

"yeah, he's been locking himself up in his room a lot lately, but I'm sure everything's fine y/n. he's probably just in his head about the whole baby thing," he said trying to put my mind at ease.

I nodded and commented that I was hungry to change the subject. We stopped by chipotle and went to the PM house to eat since it was closer than my apartment. 

I left my bags in the car and Edwin and I walked in.

The first thing we saw were suitcases in the living room. Edwin and I looked at each other confused. We went to sit at the dining room table and started to eat when we heard footsteps coming downstairs.

All of a sudden a freaked out Zion and Brandon came to view. They looked like they just saw a ghost. Their faces looked even more panicked when they realized I was here too.

Before I could ask I heard more people come downstairs and Nick's voice whisper yelling.

"Can you guys just chill, and PLEASE don't tell y/-" he froze when he saw me.

"Tell me what?" I said raising an eyebrow and putting another fork full of my burrito bowl in my mouth.

"babe who else is here?" I heard another voice come downstairs.

Then a beautiful girl came downstairs with a smile on her face, which soon dropped when her eyes met mine.

I then realized what was happening. That's why he's been acting weird... he has a girlfriend... but...

the girl snapped me out of my thoughts "Hi, I'm Alexys. You must be Y/n, I've seen you all over social media." she said with what looked like a fake smile on her face.

I cleared my throat, "hi, yeah that's me. nice to meet you." I was unsure if she knew I was knocked up by her boyfriend or not so I found myself nervously tugging at my t-shirt dress so it wasn't hugging my stomach. 

She hugged Edwin after our awkward encounter and excused herself to unpack. They know her...? She grabbed what I assume was the remaining suitcases she brought from wherever she was from.

I went back to eating pretending like nothing happened before Nick finally spoke up. "Y/n can we talk?"

I kept eating, not making eyecontact with him. "about what? your secret girlfriend?"

The other boys slowly backed out of the room one by one.

Nick continued in a quiet voice when they were gone. "She's actually my ex... we've been talking lately, she wanted to work things out... I didn't know she was coming. She uh... surprised me so I'm just as confused as everyone else..."

I kept ignoring his face and focusing on my food. "Does she know?"

"no."