ch seven || lie to me

your pov

I went back to filming my video. After 20 minutes I wrapped up the video and did my weekly shoutout. I turned the camera off and sighed.

I went downstairs to see if y/bff/n was home yet but she wasn't. I plopped down on the couch and turned on the tv to watch Netflix.

I couldn't get him out of mind. Like that was so clearly a lie and I HATE being lied to. I couldn't just let that go.

I picked up my phone and texted him

...

y/full/n

I'm not a dumb girl.

I know when people lie to me. If you didn't fwm me you could just be honest about it. We're grown too grown for that.

Nicholas Mara

Listen, I know I know. It's not like that. It's just complicated.

y/full/n

lmfao whatever man. I didn't even care that about the whole not hitting me up thing. But what does bother me if the very fact that when you finally chose to text me, you try to come at me with some stupid lie that doesn't even make sense? Did you not forget that you literally texted me when you got home the next morning?

Nicholas Mara

I'm an idiot... Look I'm really sorry y/n. I didn't come here to argue can we just sweep it under the rug and pretend like nothing happened?

y/full/n

ur good I guess. no worries, you're already forgotten.

Nicholas Mara

🙄 am I really though?

read 3:57 pm

...

I threw my phone across the room. The fucking audacity this kid has. 

y/bff/n walked in when I threw my phone. "woahhhh, someone's on her period."

I looked at her and rolled my eyes and shook my head. Y/bff/n laughed and was about to head upstairs to her room before I realized something and spoke up.

"wait. y/bff/n. what's today's date...?"

she turned around and her eyes went wide.