Wherewolf

You stumble through the door, leaning heavily on the wall. You push yourself of the wall and stagger to your desk. You take a few quick steps and collapse on your bed, face first. You roll over, whimpering in pain.

"Nat" you call out in desperation. Your voice was too quiet though, it was barely a whisper.

You reach down, hands shaking, and pull up your shirt. A cut ran across your abdomen. Oozing out of it was a green slimy substance. You press your hand over the cut, trying to stop the slime.

Your breathing quickens, getting faster and faster. It speeds up dramatically, pain building up along with it. It finally becomes to much and you scream in pain, consciousness slowly fading away. As your scream ended consciousness fully slipped out of your grasp.

[...]

You burst upright, gasping for air. You look around, frantically, but calm when you see a familiar face.

"Nat" you croak.

Her head snaps around, relief written all over her face.

"Y/n, you're alive."

You grin. "I don't think I am you know"

She smacks you round the back of the head, very very lightly. The hit sends a massive wave of pain through you and you grab your head. You gasp in pain, still clutching your head. Nat looks at you, worried. You cry out again and fall back down. You faintly hear Nat calling your name, each word echoing through head painfully. Once again, consciousness slips through your grasp and you fall into a void of blackness.

[...]

When you wake up the next time, sweat covers your body, intense pain is in your knuckles and odd lumps in your mouth. You reach up to touch your teeth but stop when you see metal claws protruding out of your knuckles. You stare at them, horrified. You reach up, tentatively, with your other hand and push down on one of the claws. It slides down and into your hand. You then, after getting over another burst of shock, push all your claws away.

You then reach up to feel your teeth. You trace your finger over the top of said teeth and find fangs, giant sharp fangs, made to kill.

You then realise what's happened. Somehow, that green slimy stuff, has turned you into a werewolf.

You panic, thinking about what the others would think. You resolve to try and find a way to hide it. You could keep your claws hidden but you weren't so sure about your fangs. You could try but you didn't really know what to do.

You quickly got up and left the room. You brush past Natasha, feeling terrible as you do so. You run to the one you knew you could be alone. The roof.

[...]

This was know how most of your days were spent. You would leave before Natasha woke up, go to the training room and, well, train. You would then leave as Natasha walked in as Nat was always the first one down out of the others. It broke your heart to do this to her but you couldnt let her see you like this.

After you left the training room you would run and grab some breakfast, as well as make the others theirs. You then took your breakfast up to the roof and spent all day there, not bothering with lunch. You would come down after they had eaten dinner and eat the leftovers. They had slowly learnt to leave some for you.

You felt terrible, avoiding them all without telling them why, but it was better this way. They could never know what you were.

You walk in one night and slip into bed beside Nat. Seeing Nat was the only thing that ever made you question what you were doing. You hadn't spoken to your girlfriend in 5 weeks. She didn't even know why.

You feel her turn around to face you and curse under your breath.

"Y/n, what did i do?"

"Nothing" you mumble

"But i did, otherwise you wouldn't be avoiding me" a terrible thought then crosses her mind. "Am i not good enough? Are you cheating on me? If you weren't happy you could have just said something."

You sigh. "No its none of that. It's not your fault in the slightest Nat."

"Then what is it?" She demands.

You sigh again and, slowly, grab her and and pull it up towards your mouth. She tenses up and looks extremely confused but you just continue doing so. You trace her finger over your teeth and she gasps when she feels the fangs. She stares at you but your not finished. You shake your hands and the claws spring out.  She stares at them as well.

"Your a werewolf? That's so cool. Why did you hide it?"

It was your turn to stare at her. "You don't think its disgusting? You don't think I'm an animal?"

She raises her eyebrows. "I don't care."

You continue to stare at her. "I'm so sorry Nat. I thought you would hate me. I thought-"

She cuts you off. "I could never hate you, y/n, i love you."

You smile at her happily. "I love you too Nat and I'm so sorry."

She waves her hand. "It's fine. I get why you did it, just never do it again."

"Deal" you respond. "Now can we sleep?"

She nods and you reach out the bed and turn off the alarm. You then wrap your arms around Nat and tucks her head under your chin and leans on your chest. You drift off to sleep, a happy smile stuck on your face.

[...]

You wake up and see that Nat is gone. You sigh when you think that this is what she woke up to every morning. She then walks in, a towel wrapped around her. She smiles when she sees you.

"Morning" she says cheerily.

"I wish it wasn't" you grumble

She smirks. "This is the latest you've woken up in a while"

You sigh. "I am never gonna hear the end of that am I?"

She shakes her, an evil smirk plastered on her face. "Come on, i think you should talk to the others."

You frown "no i don't think thats a good idea. They probably hate me."

She sighs. "They don't. But they will soon, so you better talk to them now."

You sigh and drag yourself out of bed. You jump in the shower and wash yourself. You then through on your usual outfit of black jeans, black shirt and black leather jacket. You walk to the door, where Nat's waiting for you, and both walk downstairs, hand in hand.

Everyone stares at you when you walk in and you turn red and look down.

"I think, y/n, you have some explaining to do"

You nod and start the long task of explaining  everything to them.

A/n

I know that the title is spelt its supposed to be a pun. Like where's the werewolf. Haha. No? Ok.  Anyway, quickly moving on, I'm sorry that this is so trash.

As always, please pm me any requests.

Thank youuuuu

Byeeeeee