Secrets

"Agent Romanoff" You say stiffly, hiding your grin.

"Agent Y/L/N" She responds in the same manner.

"Come on guys, you seriously need to start talking properly." Steve said.

You both look away, containing laughter. Steve notices this and frowns.

"What? What am I missing?" He demands.

"It's nothing" Natasha's answers, having been he first to regain control.

"It's just funny that you think I can bare talking to her" You tease, an smirk on your face.

Nat sends you a grin and you smile sweetly. Steve shakes his head and walks out.

"I still think you'd be a good couple" He mumbles under his breath.

You both hear it and, once he's gone, burst out laughing.

"Ok, you're right, this is hilarious. This great" You say.

She nods her head, still trying to contain her laughter. It was a rare sight to Nat laugh but, over the past few weeks, shes been doing it more and more. You knew that it was because of you but the rest of the team couldn't figure it out. It was hilarious.

The entire team thought that you hated each other and you had, until 5 weeks ago. You had had a wonderful conversation at 3 in the morning and then trained. Now, as of 2 weeks ago, the two of you were dating.

The rest of the team didn't know and you had decided to torment them and not tell them about it. You both knew that the entire team shipped you two together and was doing everything they possibly could to get you two together.

"Agent Romanoff, Agent Y/l/n, you are both needed in the conference room." J.A.R.V.I.S said in his wonderful accent.

You both hurry to the conference room, seeing the rest of the team waiting for you.

"You two have a mission, together, no complaints" Steve said.

You both groan but nod anyway.

"You will be undercover as a married couple, getting information an the target" Tony says with a smirk.

You both nod, but your eyes are shooting daggers at them all.

"When do we leave?" You ask stiffly.

'Half an hour"

[...]

You groan and flop down on the bed. "My feet kill"

Natasha chuckles and lies down next to you. She holds out her arms and you press yourself in between them. She grabs both your hands and tucks them next to your chest, not letting go of them.

You fall asleep to the sound of Nat's breathing and the rhythmic thump of her heart.

"Oh my god there so cute together" Clint said, watching them sleep through the hidden camera.

[...]

"Morning" Natasha says quietly, once she sees that you're awake.

She gives you a quick peck on the lips which, unbeknownst to you, causes Clint to squeal.

"TONYYYYY, YOU NEED TO SEE THIS"

[...]

You arrive back and are immediately plagued with questions.

"You two are dating?"

"When, where and how?"

"Tell me everything"

"Why didn't I know about this"

You both just sigh and walk past them, hand in hand.

When you reach your room you collapse on the bed in each other's arms.

"I hate them all so much"

A/n

This is sooooo crappy and short and horrible. I'm soooooo sorry. So so sorry.

Please leave requests

Thank youuuuu

Byeeeee