I want one

a/n

So this one is a scene from Iron Man 2 where the reader kinda replaces Happy. I could probably do a part 2 to this one if anyone wants it. Big IF. Please note that most of the speech is not mine, it is from the film.

"sorry" Tony quickly says.

"what the hell was that?" you ask.

"its called mixed martial arts, been around for 3 weeks now."

"its called dirty boxing and there's nothing new bout it" you say over him.

You see Nat walk in and wink at her, to which she smirks back. You then point her out to Tony.

"i promise you, this is the only time i will ask you to sign over your company" Pepper calls to Tony.

"I need you to initial each spot" Nat says to Pepper.

"lesson 1, never take your eye off-"

He kicks you in the stomach and you catch Nat laughing under her breath. You glare at her. You saw the kick coming of course, but do nothing to stop it. That was your job after all, make him think he's in control.

"what's your name lady?" he calls to Nat.

"Rushman. Natalie Rushman."

A smile forms on your face at the name. You would have to get used to calling her that.

"Front and centre. Come into the church"

You grin thinking he's gonna fight her. You couldnt wait to see him on the ground.

"No your seriously not gonna ask-" Pepper starts to protest.

"if it pleases he court, which it does" Tony cuts her off.

"its no problem" Nat assures her.

"I'm sorry. Hes very eccentric" Pepper apologises.

You nod your head vigorously in agreement and earn a slight chuckle from Nat.

She ducks under the rope in a way only Natasha Romanoff can, eyes on Tony all the time. Despite this, you know she can feel your eyes boring into her, which causes the beggining of a smirk.

Tony takes a long drink from his water bottle, staring at Nat the entire time. Nat just stares right back, the smirk fully forming.

"what?" Tony asks. "can you uh, give her a lesson?"

Your smile fades. Normally you loved sparing with Nat but this time it was diffferent. This time, you knew you would have to lose on purpose. From the smirk on her face, you could tell she knew this as well.

"No problem" you say through gritted teeth.

You hear Pepper and Tony start to talk in the background. Your anger flares when you realise the topic of the discussion.

You focus on the fight so that you don't rip Tonys head off. You don't think that would be very beneficial for the mission.

Nat sees you get angry and smirks. "aw, you getting jealous?" she whispers.

You just ignore her comment and beckon her further into the ring.

"you ever boxed before?" you ask, full well knowing what the answer was.

"i have, yes" she responds simply.

"what, like,Tae Boo? Booty boot? Camp? Crunch? Something like that?" you tease.

She just clears her throat and glares at you.

"How do i spell your name, Natalie?" Tony calls.

"R-U-S-H-M-A-N" she responds.

She glances back, to listen to whatever crap Tony was saying and you decide to make this simple.

"rule number 1, never take your eye off the opponent." you repeat your phrase from earlier, even though you knew, she knew every rule there was to know about fighting.

You throw a very weak punch and she catches it, as expected, and uses her signature move to bring you to the ground.

You hear shrieks from Pepper and Tony but just focus on Nat. "if this was a real fight, that never would have happened, i hope you know that. Also, did you have to be so harsh?" you whisper to her

She smiles sweetly. "It's not a real fight and yes, thats revenge."

When Tony and Pepper walk over, Nat quickly lets you off the ground. She stands up and leaves the ring.

"i just slipped" you say, even though you had planned that.

"you did? looks like a TKO to me"

You start to take off the boxing equipment and listen in on Tony and Nats conversation.

"just, i need your impression."

"You have a quiet reserve. i don't know, you have an old soul."

You smirk, if only Tony knew just how wrong he was.

"I meant your finger print."

"right" he says

He puts his fingerprint on just as Pepper walks up. "So, how we doing?" She asks.

"great. Just wrapping up. Hey. Youre the boss." Tony states.

"will that be all Mr stark" Nat asks

"no"

"yes"

Tony and Pepper say.

"that will be all ms Rushman." Pepper finishes her statement. "thank you very much"

Nat walks off and you quietly follow her. You still manage to catch Tony words though.

"i want one."

You catch up with Nat and she pulls you into her temporary office. You kiss her briefly but soon get down to work.

"I'm assuming your arrival means its time?: you ask her.

She nods "yep"

And that was the work finished. She kisses you again, a lot longer this time. When she's pulls away you smile.

"I missed that. I missed you" You tell her.

She smiles. "me too"

You remember Tonys words and frown. "you want one, get your own this ones taken." you grumble.

Nat smiles and bops your nose. "you, are too cute."

You smile like a proud child and kiss her forehead.

"i mean, I see where he's coming from, I certainly wanted one" You say.

She looks at you. "wanted?" She questions your use of past tense.

You smile. "well i have one now and i don't want a replacement."

a/n

Sooooo. Woooooo. I updated.

Anywayyyyyy, as always please private message me any requests.

Thank youuuu

Byeeeeeee