There were times

There were times when she would come home late at night, bags under her eyes and shoulders sagged. There were times when you would wake up to an empty bed, a note telling you that she was sorry and she had to leave for weak. And there were times when you would worry about her unecassarily, hugging yourself tight and focusing on your work.

But there were times when you would curl up next to her and watch movies late into the night, eventually falling asleep on the sofa. There were times when you would wake up, pressed tightly into her,unable to escape her strong grasp. And there were times hen she would return from missions, finding the house in perfect condition, a hot meal prepared and you, exhausted, slumped in a by the dooor, waiting for her.

There were times when she had to leave half way through a date, apologising profusely with regret covering her face. There were times when she would have to cancel your plans altogether, promising she would make it up to you and practically sprinting out the door. And there were times when doubts filled her mind and she would push you away, telling you that you weren't safe with her.

But there were times when the two of you would spend hours tucked in the corner of a small coffee shop, chatting your life away. There were times when she would make it up to you, taking you out for the day, walking around aimlessly with an ice cream clutched in both of your hands, whatever the weather, and the other ones gripping onto each other. And there were times when you would hug her tightly, telling her to shut up and let you be with her, vanquishing her worries.

There were times when you needed her more than ever and she wasn't there. There were times when you felt like our world was going to collapse and she wouldn't, couldn't, be there to hold it up for you. And there were times when you could sleep awful thoughts plaguing you, and she wasn't there to calm your mind and lull you into a peaceful rest.

But there were times when she held you, sending all your worries into a box and locking the lid tightly. There were times when she would stop the sky crashing down on your head with a small reassuring smile. And there were times when she would open her arms and would crawl inside them, falling into a state of unconsciousness by simply listening to her heart beat.There were times when you were left alone watching the TV, feeling exposed on the side she would normally be against. There were times when you lie by yourself on the small balcony of your house and gazing at the stars, wondering if she could see them too. And there were times when you would drag yourself around the shops, trying to fill your empty heart with chocolate.

But there were times when you cuddled together on the sofa, a programme playing in the background, sneakily throwing popcorn at each other. There were times when you would be gripping her hand tightly, the blanket cushioning your back and protecting it from the hard wood of you balcony, searching her eyes for your own constellations. And there were times when you would go shopping together and it would somehow always end with you pushing her around in a trolley, doubled over laughing.

And it was all of this, even that had things, that made you certain there would never be a time when you didn't love Natasha Romanoff.

A/n

I suppose this isn't awful.
Please leave requests
Thank youuuuu
Byeeeee

caitlyn if you see this: ur mom