Lampost

Everyone stares at you as you, somehow, scramble up the lampost. You look down and see the dog barking at the bottom of it. You instinctively climb further up the lamp post.

You feel a body crash into you and wrap their arms around you. You look up and see Natasha, your girlfriend, clinging onto you with one arm and a grapple hook with the other.

"What are you doing?" You ask Nat.

She raises her eyebrows. "What are you doing?"

"I am afraid of dogs and you know that, now put me down." You demand.

She ignores you completely. "Do you know what time of night it is?"

You try to speak but she cuts you off. "And your only in your P.Js" she scolds.

"Put me down" you demand again.

"I'm taking you home"

"Nuh uh, put me down, right now"

She smirks at you and you know then and there that she is definitely not putting you down.

You jolt in her grip slightly as her feet crash against the floor. She holds you up so that you can't touch the floor and then slings you over her shoulder. You curse your short height.

"Nat come on, just put me down" you groan.

"Nope" She says, popping the 'p.'

You sigh and let her carry you to wherever she was taking you. She finally drops you and you find yourself in the middle of the park, sat on a blanket. In the middle of the blanket is a basket of food and some plates.

"Oh my god, this amazing, Nat this is perfect." You gush.

She sits down next to you and you instinctively lean on her. You rest your head on her shoulder and she rests hers on yours.

She reaches out and pulls the basket closer to you. You look in and see it full of your favourite foods. Your eyes light up even more and you start shoving as much food as you can into your mouth.

Nat just sits back and watches you, giggling from the cuteness of your actions. You turn back to her, mouth full of food. This only causes the slight giggle to turn into a full blown torrent of laughter. You glare at her but soon end up laughing along with her.

Suddenly, silence seems to envelope you and you get lost in you thoughts.

"Why do you even love me?" Nat interrupts your train of thought.

You frown. "Why wouldn't I?"

"But"

"Your smile is one of the most beautiful things in the world. I get so lost in your eyes and I love your hair. You always know what to do when I'm sad. You can always make me laugh. You just make my day better. I don't think I could live without you."You say without really thinking about it.

Nat's face has turned red and a massive smile covers it.

"And of course." You say, taking her hand in yours. "Your mine"

Her smile grows somehow wider and she leans in to kiss you passionately. You respond just as passionately and when you pull away you murmur, "And that too, I love that."

She smiles at you again.

Soon the food is all finished and you just lean on Natasha contentedly. After a while, you must've fallen asleep, because when you wake up, you're in Nat's bed.

You check the time. 9:30.

You roll over to see Nat still asleep on the other side of the bed. An evil grin covers your face and you start to poke her sides. After a while, she flops over, a disgruntled look in her face.

"What the fuck do want?" She groans.

You smile brightly. "Breakfast." You say cheerily.

"Well, you know where the kitchen is" she mumbles as then flips back over.

You huff, and then another idea enters you head. You shift closer to her and quickly push her out of the bed. She hits the floor with a loud groan and looks up at you, cursing.

"Breakfast" you tell her.

Sighing, she pulls herself off the floor and drags herself to the kitchen. When she walks back in, she's holding a tray of pancakes and a hot chocolate. You smile happily at her and, despite herself, she smiles back at you.

She hands you the tray and then slips back into bed. You lean on her and then both start eating the pancakes.

A thought crosses you mind and a smile grows on your face. "This" you motion to the pancakes, "is another reason why I love you"

A/n

So this one didn't really go anywhere, it was just a date kinda. I don't know how it is though so please let me know.

Please leave request.

Thank youuuu

Byeeeeeeee