Quickly

"What time will they be here?" Suzy asked.
"In about forty-five minutes," Kyle answered from the kitchen.
Suzy rounded the corner, "I'm done setting the table, do you want help?"
"Sure" Kyle replied. "Can you cut up these vegetables?"
"Yep, hand me the knife," Suzy replied.
"Here...Oh wow, you look amazing," Kyle said. He had been busy in the kitchen and hadn't noticed the light summer dress Suzy was wearing.
"Thanks! I thought I'd wear something nice. I'm sort of nervous to meet your boss," Suzy said.
"He's a really nice guy, I think you'll like him," Kyle said.
"Okay, half an hour, what else needs to be done?" Suzy asked looking around.
"You," replied Kyle, his mouth cocked in a half-smile.
"Ha. Ha." Suzy said sarcastically.
"I'm serious. You look delicious in that dress," Kyle said crossing the kitchen toward her.
"Well, you're just going to have to wait," Suzy said with a smile.
"Am I?" Kyle said as he ran his hands down her sides.
"Yes," Suzy said, waving the knife at him in mock defense.
"Oh, feisty! I like them feisty," Kyle said. "They taste better that way."
Suzy rolled her eyes, "Calm down there Skippy, you don't want to greet your boss with a boner."
Kyle planted his hands on the counter, trapping Suzy between them. He leaned in and kissed her neck.
"You're still going to have to wait," Suzy said kissing his jaw.
"Are you sure?" Kyle asked, slipping his hands under her skirt.
"Yes, I'm sure. They will be here in like twenty minutes now!" Suzy said, although making no move to get away.
Kyle ran his hands over her ass, dipping down into the soft flesh where her legs joined.
"How about now?" Kyle asked with a sly smile.
Suzy laughed, "Your slick moves still don't buy us more time."
Kyle kissed Suzy deeply, leaning into her making sure she could feel his excitement. He moved from her mouth to her ear, biting the lobe softly. Suzy ran her fingers through his hair and he made his way further down onto her neck.
He grabbed her waist and lifted her onto the counter.
"Still no time," Suzy giggled. "We really should stop."
Kyle ran his hands up her thighs, pushing her dress up to reveal very sexy, and very wet panties.
"It doesn't look like she wants to stop," Kyle replied.
"Unlike you, I'm not lead around by my sex," Suzy said.
"That's a shame," Kyle said freeing her breasts from the scoop of her dress and taking a nipple into his mouth.
Suzy let her head fall back until it met the cupboard, and moaned.
Taking that as encouragement, Kyle slid a hand down the front of her panties, rubbing her clit under the fabric.
"Jesus, Kyle," she half-heartedly admonished him.
He pulled the slip of satin aside, revealing her swollen lips. He pressed his fingers gently into her wetness, thumb circling her clit.
Suzy moved her hips forward, silently asking for more. Kyle slid further inside and kissed her again. Suzy held tight to the back of Kyle's head, sucking his lips and riding his fingers.
"Now who is being lead by their sex?" Kyle laughed into her mouth. He could feel her tightening as she neared climax. Pulling his fingers out, he said,"You're right, we don't have time."
"Ten minutes," Suzy panted. "We have ten minutes."
"Plenty of time," Kyle said, as Suzy unbuckled his pants.
Kyle's cock sprang forward, eager to meet what was to come. Suzy hopped off the counter and started to walk toward the living room.
"No time for that," Kyle said as he turned her around and she bent over the counter.
He pulled up her skirt as she pulled down her panties. He slapped her bare ass and drove into her waiting gap. Gathering handfuls of her hair for leverage he slid his length in and out at a rapid pace. Suzy dropped her hand between her legs and rubbed circles around her clit.
"Harder," Suzy begged. "Fuck me harder."
Kyle let loose her hair and grabbed her hips pulling her onto him as he drove deep.
"Oh shit," Kyle moaned as he pumped his orgasm into her.
Feeling his hot cum sent Suzy over the edge. She rode his slick cock and rubbed their wetness rapidly over her clit until her pussy quivered.
"I'm cumming," Suzy said between clinched teeth.
Kyle slapped her ass again as she rode out her orgasm.
He stood close, still buried deep.
"Ready?" He asked.
"Ready," Suzy answered as she cupped her hand over her pussy as he pulled out, catching the cum. 
He pulled up her panties and his pants as she washed her hands.
"Told you we had time," Kyle winked as the doorbell rang.