Home For The Holidays

Sixteen hours in the car, over two days and they had finally arrived. They hadn't been to visit Robert's side of the family since the kids were in kindergarten. Now that they were older a trip this long seemed doable. Until they did it.

Too much fast food and screen time had left them all feeling a little less than pleasant. The girls, who normally got along fairly well, argued about who had more fries, who needed the charger RIGHT NOW, and whose feet stink more. Beth was tired. Not just tired from a poor night's sleep in the shady motel they stayed in along I-5 last night, she was tired of hearing anyone talk. Tired of hearing anyone call her name. Tired of having to track all the little details for everyone else. Beth's body was tired, but her soul was TIRED.

After a round of kisses, oh how big you've gotten and how was the trip Beth and Robert took their luggage upstairs, leaving the girls to take their own bags to the extra room off the den.

Beth collapsed on the dusty bed, kicking off her shoes and stretching out her limbs.

It had been a long few weeks leading up to this vacation — if you can even call it that. Visiting family for the holidays is more work than relaxation. Beth had recently been promoted to assistant director of finance at the brokerage she worked for. She never would have seen herself in such a profession, but here she was. It was okay, not terrible, and it had good benefits and paid really well. But this promotion has been a bitch. It wasn't so much the work, she knew most of that inside and out, it was the PEOPLE. She had been chosen to advance over some of her co-workers and they were not happy about it at all.

Apparently having beers with the boss did not count as much as actual competence.

Jim has been the worst. He was certain he would get the position and was genuinely shocked when he didn't. He even called a meeting with the boss thinking there must have been some mistake. Once he was assured that there was no mistake, he began to make Beth's life hell.

"Fuck him" Beth thought. She was here now and despite it being a not-vacation vacation, the last thing she wanted to be doing is thinking about Jim.
"We have a few hours before dinner is ready, I think I'll take a quick nap" Beth told Robert.
"I'll make sure the girls are settled and come join you, a nap sounds wonderful," he replied.

Beth undid her bra, pulling it out through her shirt and changed into her yoga pants. Back in bed she rolled onto her stomach and quickly drifted off to sleep.

After some time, how long she didn't' know, she felt Robert lay down by her side. She surfaced from sleep long enough to roll over on her side, away from him.

She began to dream that Robert was running. Which was weird becasue he wasnt really the running type. He was panting and she was trying to keep up, trying to see why he was running. She almost reached him but something moved, pulling him away from her. She floated away and felt like she had woken up but was confused because she could still hear Robert breathing heavily. Not like the heavy breathing he did when he was sleeping but like he was exerting himself. Thinking she was somewhere in a dream within a dream she rolled over in bed.

When she did, she immediately realized she was no longer asleep. And neither was Robert. He was laying next to her in boxers and a t-shirt, with his ipad balanced on his chest and his hard cock sticking up out of the gap of his boxers.

Robert was so focused on what he was watching it took him a minute to realize he was being watched. In that minute, Beth looked on as he stroked himself, a slow downward stroke with a faster upward jerk. She made a mental note to do it that way next time. She could tell he had been at it for a while because the head of his cock was purple and slick with precum. Beth wasn't sure she had ever seen Robert masterbate, beyond the occasional rub during sex. She found it surprisingly erotic.

Beth considered just closing her eyes, pretending she hadn't seen. Even after fifteen years she wasn't sure how embarrassed he might be getting caught watching porn and rubbing one out. But she was curious, what kind of porn was he watching? Could she raise her head just enough to see around the back of the ipad?

"Hey," Robert said, his voice thick.

"Hey," Beth answered, not really sure what else to say. This was one of those marriage moments that no one quite prepared you for.

"Whatcha watching?" Beth asked.

"The game," Robert answered, one side of his mouth pulling up in a grin. He snapped the ipad closed and set it down on the nightstand alongside the bed.

"Need some help with that," Beth asked and raised her eyebrows, looking meaningfully at his still swollen cock.

"Always," Robert replied.

Beth slipped out of her yoga pants and straddled him. Starting at her knees, he ran his hands on the outside of her thighs, gripped her hips briefly, and continued on up her ribs, cupping her breasts. He held her there as she slowly rubbed her pussy up and down the length of his cock.

"Oh, oh, oh," Robert said as he sucked in his breath. "Slow down, I don't want to cum yet."

"That's right, you have a head start," Beth said, slowing but not stopping. She enjoyed watching him squirm. She shifted so she could squat down over his eager cock. Letting the tip brush her increasingly wet lips, she held herself just out of reach.

Robert thrust his hips up, trying to drive into her pussy. Beth was faster, "Oh no you don't. Not yet, I have some catching up to do," she laughed as she lifted herself out of reach.

He settled back into the bed and Beth lowered herself just over his tip. Using the headboard for balance, she moved her hips in circles taking his cock with her. She stuck her index and ring finger into his mouth, allowing him to wet them for her. Still circling the head of his cock, Beth rubbed her clit. She could feel him pulsating just inside her gap and she rubbed her clit harder.

"Wait, wait," Robert exhaled. He laid completely still trying not to cum.

Beth stopped moving but she didn't stop rubbing her swelling clit. She hovered over him, the tip of his cock in her pussy, and rubbed. She could feel her wettness build and spill over down Robert's dick.

Robert was paralyzed. He couldn't move, taking small shallow breaths. "You are so fucking sexy," he said.

"Thank you," Beth said. "You're not so bad yourself," and smiled.

Her breath was coming quicker and she rubbed her clit faster. She could feel her pussy swelling in anticipation. With her eyes were closed and her attention elsewhere, Robert made his move. He grabbed her hips and pulled her down at the same time he thrust upward. Beth's eyes flew open and she gasped. He was so thick and hard and drove completely into her, filling her gap and causing her to cum immediately. It only took three deep thrusts and she could feel Robert cum inside her. She sat atop him still feeling the ripples of her orgasm fading.

"So tell me, what do guys think of when they are trying not to cum too quickly? Is it really baseball stats?" Beth asked with a smile.

"No," he laughed. "We think about long car trips to the in-laws."