Alone

She rolled over, reaching her arm across the bed, and remembered he wasn't there.

After so many years, it was such a habit to reach out to him, she didn't even think about it as she rose from sleep. He was away on one of his many business trips. Six days so far, four more to go.
She didn't open her eyes against the sun. Her bed felt too comfortable, pillows too warm. It was a Sunday morning so she didn't have to get up yet. No alarm clocks, no rushing around, no watching the clock. And, no husband.

She enjoyed her time alone while he was away but she missed him too. She missed the familiar weight next to her, the rise and fall of his sleeping breath. She missed how he rested his hand on her hip, anchoring her in dreamland.
She missed the sex.

She thought about the night before he left. She always sent him off with something good to occupy his mind while he was gone. The memory of riding his cock, in slow smooth strides, sent ripples of electric excitement down between her legs and she felt her nipples harden.

She rolled onto her back, pulled up her knees, and let her legs fall open. She spit on her index and middle finger, and ran them along the crest of her lips, dipping the tips into her wet gap. She thought about how good it felt to ride his cock, her heavy breasts poised to receive his mouth.

She rubbed her fingers lightly over her clit, feeling it swell with excitement. Her other hand was full of her breast, pulling at her nipple. She pushed her fingers inside her pussy, deeper this time. Pulling them out, she ran her wetness over her clit in small circles. She remembered how he had grabbed her ass that night, holding her tight while he plunged deep into her, gasping, begging for more.

Her fingers moved faster. Over her clit, into her pussy. Back and forth until she began to lift her hips and spread her legs wider, liking the feeling of her pussy opened wide. She thought about how her cum tasted on his cock as she took him in her mouth.

Faster she rubbed. She thought about how he had grabbed the back of her head and fucked her face furiously until he came, shooting hot cum down her throat. She could hear the slurp of her wetness as she fucked her fingers. In and out. And then vigorously over her clit.

Her back arched. She drove three fingers inside her while she rubbed her clit with her other hand. She thought about how he had plunged his finger into her ass just as she started to cum. Just like she liked it. With that thought she came again, alone this time. Instead of coming on his cock, she came on her hands. Slick, hot, wet, sex.

She wiped her hands on the insides of her thighs, pussy still pulsating. Soon she rolled back onto her side, deciding she wasn't ready to get up yet, and drifted off to sleep.