Chapter 1

Harry woke up snuggled in the blankets of an unfamiliar and dimly lit bedroom. Unaware of how he had gotten in the room.

He sat up in the extremely comfortable bed and looked around the room trying to absorb every little detail

He sat up in the extremely comfortable bed and looked around the room trying to absorb every little detail. Harry steadily got out of the soft bed regretting it after the cold morning air hit his warm skin. Harry shivered but started for the door.
"Where the bloody hell am I?" Harry questioned himself as he reached for the door handle. Harry opened the door and walked out into a dark and small hallway.

Harry gently shut the door behind him as he examined the carpets blue and grey patterns

Harry gently shut the door behind him as he examined the carpets blue and grey patterns. He continued exploring the hallway slowly until a voice from behind Harry started him. panicked Harry whipped around to see none other than Tom Riddle. Harry looked at Tom Shocked to see him standing there, he swore to himself that he had killed Tom. He was soon snapped out of his trance by Toms voice that was now louder this time.
" Don't you know it's rude to ignore people? I asked how you were feeling Potter!" The way Tom said it made Harry slightly jump back.
In a voice just above a whisper, Harry stuttered out.
"I-I'm okay," Tom smirked amused at Harry's sudden shyness. Harry took a slight step back, Tom noticed this and took a large step forward taking another step forward every time Harry would take a step back. Finally, Harry had backed into the wall allowing Tom to trap Harry between himself and the wall. Tom slowly got closer to Harry's face until...