Chapter 15

thank you  @PaytonPlanitz for giving me ideas this one is for you :)
——————————
⚠️ Murder warning ⚠️

(This is a bit of a long chapter)

Harry had been acting strangely lately, Tom wasn't sure what was wrong but every time he would ask Harry about it Harry would always dismiss it as nothing. "what's wrong?" Tom asked worriedly, "nothings wrong, I promise" Harry smiled sweetly. Tom huffed "fine, but I still think somethings wrong with you, and I'm going to find out what's wrong" Harry wrapped his arms around Tom's torso "hmm, you're going to find that everything's fine, but I'll let you continue your search" "we'll see" Tom smirked cuddling Harry. Resting his head on Tom's shoulder Harry started to close his eyes getting comfortable, "you know, this is kinda nice" he hummed calmly. "what is?" Tom questioned pulling Harry closer "snuggling with you under the covers, " "yeah, it is kind of nice to relax a bit"
Harry closed his eyes "I wish we could stay here forever" Tom mumbled an "I know" before both of them fell asleep.

It had been a few days later and Harry had been acting... strange, Tom would as what was wrong and Harry would look away like he was ashamed and say "nothing's wrong, I'm fine" Tom had finally had enough of it one day and waited for Harry to get back from his walk. Once Harry had gotten home he was surprised to see Tom waiting for him "were you waiting for me?" he asked a little shocked  "yes" Tom examined him for a moment before walking toward him. Harry backed up slightly "don't worry, I just want to look at something right quick" Tom spoke softly as he reached for Harry. Tom touched Harry's shirt "what happened?" Harry was confused "what do you mean?" he questioned, Tom pulled at his shirt slightly as if telling him to look down, Harry saw a small drop for blood on his shirt "what happened, are you okay? Please talk to me." Tom's worried tone made Harry want to tell Tom what happened but he knew he couldn't. "its nothing I must have cut myself on a branch of something." Tom wasn't convinced "don't lie to me, Harry" Harry looked down at the floor "I'm not," he said quietly. "show me where" Harry looked up perplex "show you what?" Tom looked down at him "where's the cut?" "o-oh u-um its right h-here" he pointed at a small cut on his left shoulder. Tom looked at him then back at the cut "so the blood from your left shoulder got to the sleeve of your right one, but there's no blood on the left side" it was obvious Harry was panicking "i-i um" Tom stared down at him "you know if you don't want to tell me what happened, all you had to do was tell me you didn't want to talk about it" Tom walked away from Harry leaving him there. Harry watched him walk away, not sure what to do he wanted to tell him so badly but he couldn't, he didn't want to risk losing him. he started down at the floor again "what do I do?" he asked himself, he walked after Tom "I can't tell you wants wrong and I cant show you, I just need you to trust me" he mumbled quietly, Tom looked over at him "I trust you, but I don't get why you can't tell me what's wrong" Harry sighed "it's complicated but I promise I'm okay" Tom wrapped Harry in a hug "Fine, but change that shirt before you cuddle with me, I don't want blood on the sheets" Harry nodded smiling.
~Time Skip~
Harry had gone out on another walk but this time Tom followed, quietly not wanting Harry to know he was there. After a few minutes of walking, Harry stopped and sat down on a park bench, after a while, some random dude came up to him. Tom struggled to hear what they were saying but he could slightly make out the word "you're finally here" and a female voice say "sorry, I was a bit busy" Tom didn't understand what was going on but he knew he didn't like it. Harry started to lead the girl to the local park, then into the forest on a well know hiking path. Tom quickly and quietly pursued, once Harry and the girl we're a good distance away from civilization he stopped walking "what's wrong?" the girl asked "nothing, I just wanna try something real quick" Harry responded reaching for his pocket. The girl walked closer to Harry and stopped in front of him "what is it?" Harry quickly grabbed her by her hair pulling out a knife, "W-what are you doing?" she questioned in fear, "I think it's pretty obvious what I'm doing" Harry said coldly "please don't kill me"  she cried out. Harry quickly brought the knife down stabbing her a few times before backing up, admiring his work. Clapping brought Harry out of his trance, he turned around pointing the knife in the direction of the clapping. It was Tom, Harry put the knife down backing up a but "what are you doing here?" he questioned "I was following you to see what was wrong with you but, now I think I understand" Tom walked closer to Harry, Harry backed up until his back was against a tree. Tom trapped him between himself and the tree. Harry looked down at the ground "so, the blood on your shirt yesterday, it wasn't yours." Harry nodded still not looking up, Harry started to shake lightly Tom lifted his head up, he was crying. "what's wrong?" Tom asked concerned "p-please don't leave me" he chocked out hugging Tom tightly, Tom was shocked but hugged back just as tightly. "I'm not leaving, why would I leave?" "because i-im a murderer" Tom picked Harry up bride style, "you've killed, like two people?" Tom looked at Harry "I've killed way more, you do have the knife right?" Harry held up the blood-stained knife nodding slightly. Tom nodded back before walking toward the exit "you should probably conceal it in your pocket or something, so people don't get concerned" "you know, " Tom spoke softly "I'm surprised you didn't leave me" Harry looked at him stunned"w-what?" Tom didn't say anything, he just kept walking home. Harry put his hand on Tom's cheek making him look at Harry "i would never leave you"

{hello it's been a while, but I'm back and the next chapter will be up as soon as I finish the smut, thank you all for the support it really means a lot to me}