Chapter 6

"I-I am sorry Tom." Tom hugged Harry once more "It's okay, just please don't call me lord or Voldemort or anything other than Tom." Harry nodded then hugged Tom back. "I'll help you."  Harry paused for a moment "since I can't call you my lord." Harry smirked at Tom "Can I call you Tommy?" Tom pulled away from the hug to see a grinning Harry. Tom frowned and spoke up  "absolutely not. You can call me Tom and Tom only." Harry decided to push his luck by teasing Tom he gently rubbed under Tom's chin "why not?" Harry asked with a playful pout. Tom made eye contact with Harry causing the younger boy to stop rubbing under Tom's chin "because I said so and, I just don't like being called Tommy." Harry stared into Tom's eyes before leaning closer to his ear and dragging out the word "Tooommmmyyyyy." Tom looked away with a blush "stop it, Potter." He said quietly Harry leaned in closer and murmured in Tom's ear "What's wrong Tommy?" Tom gently pinned Harry to the wall this time Harry didn't fight Tom he let it happen. "Don't tease me, Potter, " Tom growled out Harry let his head rest on the wall as he looked into Tom's eyes. "Or what?" Harry asked as he bit his lip but quickly stopped remembering Tom had not explained much of why he was there in Riddle Manor. "You have a lot to explain to me." Tom moved in closer and closer to Harry's face. "You're right Potter, I do have a lot of explaining to do and I'll tell you everything tomorrow I promise but, right now im going to show you what happens when you call me Tommy," Tom uttered with a twinkle in his eyes. he slowly leaned in until...