Chapter 11

Tom and Harry were at the mall looking threw some clothes, "how's this one?" Tom asked holding up a random green shirt "it's too plain." Harry said looking at Tom "pick something like this" Harry handed Tom a shirt with the Gryffindor logo on it. Tom mumbled "you're picky, " "hm? What did you say?" Harry asked "nothing, love," Tom said quickly turning back to the clothes. Harry smiled at him "okay!" He turned back to the clothes happily looking threw them. Tom stared at Harry with a soft smile and muttered to himself "You're so cute" Tom looked over and saw the perfect shirts. (Image at the start) "HARRY!" he yelled grabbing Harry's hand he dragged him over to the shirts "i found the perfect shirts, let's get them" Harry examined the shirts "sure, I'm okay with wearing that," Harry asked with an adorable smile. "Let's go try them on," Tom said grabbing the shirts and dragging Harry to the changing rooms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~
After Tom and Harry bought a shit ton of clothes they headed to the beach "so what are we gonna do at the beach?" Harry asked. Tom grabbed a bag with extra clothes and handed them to Harry "we are going to hang out for a little while." "Okay, so what do you wanna do first?" Harry questioned hugging Tom, "do you want to swim for a while?" Tom asked grabbing another bag with towels Harry smiled "sure!" "Let's go change"
After changing Tom and Harry made their way to the water, Harry ran while Tom walked "come on Tommy, hurry up!" Harry yelled running to the water "you go-ahead" Tom grabbed two towels "I'll set up a spot for us." Harry stopped running and turned around "so you're not coming swimming with me?" He asked looking at Tom "I'm not a big fan of swimming" Harry nodded at him "whatever you say Tommy" he laughed walking into the water. It was freezing, but he didn't care. Tom finished setting up the towels, he looked over to Harry to see him walking up the beach toward him. Tom smiled as he sat down on one of the towels, "done swimming already?" "For now. I may go back later." Tom nodded smiling at him " do you want some ice cream?" he asked "sure" Harry smiled "okay, I'll be back" Tom said walking away to get them both some ice cream. "Hey, you look cute." Harry heard a cheerful voice say from his left, he turned his head to see a girl not too much younger than him "o-oh thanks" Harry said awkwardly. The girl sat down next to him making him uncomfortable "you wanna head to my place?" She asked pressing her cheat on Harrys. Harry tried pushing her away "n-no thank you i-i have a boyf-" Harry was cut off by Toms angry voice "He has a boyfriend" she looked over at Tom "where is he," she asked looking at Tom "you're looking at him" "i don't see much" Tom walked closer "let him go" "make me" she taunted "I don't think you want to get your ass beat today" Tom said looking mad "now, you got three seconds to get off my man" "or what?" She challenged, not scared at all. Harry was scared no bitch he was SHOOK "T-Tommy please get her o-off me" "dont worry I'll get her off" he spoke softly. Tom raised his wand "aw what's that stick gonna do?" She questioned mockingly "you have three seconds to get off him" "I'll count for you 3,2,1" "Imperio" Tom shouted "now let. him. go" she did as he said against her will. Harry ran behind Tom hugging him from behind. "Harry, close your eyes," Tom said wand still pointed at the girl "just until i say to open them again" Harry did as Tom said and closed his eyes still hugging Tom. "AVADA KEDAVRA!"  Harry flinched as Tom shouted. Tom turned around hugging Harry "are you alright?" He asked worriedly. Harry nodded "I'm fine, c-can we go home please?" He asked Tom nodded his head "yes, let's go home"
~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once they were home Harry went upstairs to grab a blanket. Harry was in the master bedroom trying to get warm when a knock at the door caught his attention "you okay?" Tom asked opening the door. Harry nodded his head shivering "you're shivering let me go get you some more blankets" Tom said walking out of the room for a moment. After a few minutes, he came back with 2 blankets, after a while Tom realized Harry didn't stop shivering even with 3 blankets. Tom reached his hand over to Harry's forehead and noticed his head was really warm "Harry, "......

(I'm so sorry for not updating in a long time. Schools started back and i have tests coming quicker than i can study them xD. But every chance I get I'll try my best to update)