Chapter 8

Harry was still in Riddle Manor and nothing had changed... Well, almost nothing. Tom had been distant and cold, but Harry never said anything, he was scared he would ruin the relationship more than it already was.
After a few months, Tom had stopped sleeping in the same room as Harry and Tom never acknowledged him when he would 'sneak' into Toms room late at night. One day Harry couldn't take it anymore he started trying everything he could think of to get Toms attention, he wore tight boxers around the house, he tried playing with Tom's hair, he even tried to get Tom in a sexual mood by grinding or rubbing him. But Tom wouldn't even acknowledge Harry, the only time Tom would pay even the slightest of attention to Harry was when he pushed him away and left the room. Many nights after Harry would cry himself to sleep he missed Tom so much. Harry decided enough was enough he was so depressed because of Toms lack of affection toward him, he stormed to Toms room angry as all hell he slammed the door open and walked into the room "Tom, tell me what wro-" he stopped seeing he wasn't the only one with Tom. Bellatrix was underneath him moaning his name as he fucked her. "What the fuck!" Harry screamed at Tom picking up things off the table next to him starting to throw them at Tom yelling at him. Harry picked up Toms wand and threw it at him but Tom was off of Bellatrix now as he caught his wand. "Harry stop" he yelled, Harry didn't listen instead he picked up heavier objects throwing them at Tom before he ran out of things to throw. Harry looked straight at Tom "let me leave you dickhead!" Tom walked over to Harry with an angry expression "Don't you dare tell me what to do, you're only alive because you still have some use to me." Harry took a step back, he didn't know that was how Tom really felt about him "i-i thought you loved me" he choked out. Tom laughed at him "Why would I ever love someone as pitiful as you, you're so fucking annoying, Potter!"  Tom yelled smirking at Harrys crying figure. "You know what?" Tom raised his wand "I've changed my mind, I don't need you anymore" Harry stepped back wide-eyed "p-please don't " He cried harder "AVADA KEDAVRA" Harry woke up with a loud scream. Tom jerked awake looking over at Harry as he shouted: "WHAT'S WRONG?!" Harry jumped startled at Toms loud voice, he would have fallen off the bed if not for Toms fast reflexes. Tom quickly pulled Harry in front of him "what's wrong, Harry tell me what's wrong?" Harry let some tears slip down his cheeks as he started shaking "I-I y-you tried to k-kill me" he sobbed, Tom's eyes softened "What are you talking about? I'd never try to kill you, Harry, I love you." He clarified softly wiping tears away "I-i was so s-scared T-Tom" Tom felt his chest tighten, he didn't like seeing Harry this upset "shh it's okay now" Tom spoke softly as he pulled Harry into a hug "I'm here, " Tom started to gently rub Harrys back, trying his best to calm him down. After 30 minutes Harry had almost completely stopped crying occasionally hiccuping he looked at Tom "Th-thank you" he said quietly "no problem, do you want to talk about it?" He spoke softy try not to upset Harry any more than he was. Harry hugged Tom tightly "I-I was in the manor, you were there, and..." He started to sob a little "Bellatrix was there." Tom rubbed Harrys back some more "y-you we're ignoring me so i decided to confront you about it, but you and Bella were *hiccup*" he started to cry again. Tom was quick to speak up "Shh shh it's okay, you don't have to continue that part, i have a pretty good idea of what you mean, but trust me when i tell you the only person that I'd be willing to do that with, is you love." Harry hugged Tom tighter "after i found you and Bella, y-you said you didn't need me anymore a-and you killed me." Harry said trying to make his voice not crack but failed miserably causing Tom to "shh" him before telling him "i would never dream of doing any of that, i promise" "i-i know" Harry yawned softly. Tom chuckled lightly "come one, let's go back to bed," Tom said kissing the top of Harry's head. Harry hummed in response already drifting off to sleep. Tom pulled Harry on top of him wrapping the covers around him "you know i love you right?" Tom whispered in Harry's ear, Harry curled up closer to Tom "yes" he mumbled, "i love you too." Tom smiled before falling asleep with Harry on top of him.