Chapter 12

"I'm fine" Harry whined as Tom picked him up bride style "no, you're sick, " Tom walked over to the bed and laid Harry down gently "and you're going to stay in bed till you're better!" Tom stated, Harry pouted "I'm fine, Tom, it's just a cold" Tom sighed "i understand that but i still want you to stay in bed, now I'm going to get you some medicine stay here, please," Tom said leaving the room to get Harry some cold medicine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~TimeSkip~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tom walked back in the room to see Harry still pouting but in the same place. "Here, " Tom reached out his hand giving Harry the medicine "I don't need it, Tommy, I'm fine." Tom looked sternly at Harry "take it" Harry looked away "no" Tom was about to say something when he got an idea. Tom put some of the medicine in his but didn't swallow it. He tapped Harry on his shoulder, Harry turned around looking at Tom "i told you I'm no-" Harry was cut off my Tom smashing their lips together. Tom successfully got Harry to swallow the medicine. "Agh, that was nasty!" Harry shouted "Agreed," Tom said "If you would have taken the medicine as i asked i wouldn't have had to do that" Harry laughed evilly "then you wouldn't have suffered with me" Tom smiled laughing lightly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~TimeSkip~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Is all this really necessary?" Harry asked, Tom, had wrapped Harry in 16 blankets making Harry look 10x bigger. Tom looked at Harry there was a short pause before Tom said "yes," Tom continued wrapping Harry in blankets "and im making sure you don't leave this bed till i deme you better." Harry mumbled something incoherently because of the blankets, "what did you say?" Tom asked looking back at Harry "i said Could you make me some food, please" Tom smiled "sure" "Thank you" Harry yawned, "get some sleep while i make you some food." Harry nodded closing his eyes drifting off to sleep not too long after. Tom smiled kissing Harry's forehead before walking to the kitchen where he started to prepare food.
~~~~~~~~~~~~TimeSkip~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry woke up to the wonderful smell of food, he tried sitting up but the blankets decided a long time ago that they were keeping him as one of their own.*muffled swearing* Harry sighed deciding it was best to stay in bed. A few minutes later Tom walked in holding two bowls of soup, "TOMMY! RELEASE ME FROM MY COMFORTABLE PRISON OF BLANKETS!" Harry screeched at Tom. Tom sat the bowls down on the side table laughing he started taking the blankets off sitting them to the side "Thank you!" Harry said sitting up grabbing a bowl off the table eating quickly. Tom chuckled "slow down a little" Tom picked up the other bowl and begin eating "you don't wanna choke, do you?" Harry stopped eating "correction, YOU don't want me to choke, im fine with it" Harry began eating again. Tom smirked "im glad you enjoy my food but please slow down." Harry did as Tom asked and ate slower.
~~~~~~~~~~~TimeSkip~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After finishing their soup Tom grabbed the bowls "get some more sleep, love" Harry nodded pulling a blanket on him, he laid down and yawned closing his eyes. Tom walked to the kitchen and washed the top bowls, once he was done he set them aside and went upstairs to sleep. Seeing Harry sleeping peacefully he smiled, walking over to his side of the bed. Tom tried slipping into bed without waking Harry up, but he failed miserably "good morning Tommy" Harry mumbled tiredly, "sorry, i didn't mean to wake you up." "It's fine" Harry smiled hugging Tom closely, Tom stared down at his sleepy face for a moment before saying "you're so cute you know that?" Harry looked up at Tom "thanks, " he smiled "you're not bad looking yourself." Tom leaned down and kissed Harry gently, Harry pulled away quickly "you're going to get sick!" Tom laughed lightly "it's fine, I'll be alright." Harry closed his eyes "fine, but im going to go ahead and say i told you so."

(Hey hi hello 👋It's been a while, sorry for slow updates but education is first, next chapter should be up by October, 1, and maybe on Halloween, I'll post a Halloween themed chapter. Cya)