Chapter 2

Harry started to struggle trying to get out of Toms grip.
"Let go of me, you fucking murderer!" Harry screamed twisting and turning, thrashing around to get away, doing anything he could to try and get away from Toms hold. Tom smirked, "Shh it's okay Potter."Tom sang out trying to caress Harry's cheek, but before he could touch the younger boys cheek. Harry glared at him harshly.
" Don't touch me!" Harry growled out surprising Tom a little, but Tom quickly hid his surprise with a smirk as he looked directly into Harrys eyes.
"Aww, why not Potter? Scared I'm going to hurt you?" Tom hummed to Harry by now Tom was to close to Harry he could practically smell Harry's minty breath.
Harry raised his voice at Tom "No. Just don't touch me!" Seeing Tom loosen his grip on Harry he pushes away from Tom and sprints down the stairs into the living room.

As Harry ran around the living room trying desperately to open every window and door he could see. Tom slowly and calmly walked after Harry not worried Harry would leave the manor. Once Tom was on the third step he looked over at Harry finding the younger males struggling to open the enchanted window slightly cute.
"You can't leave Potter." He said with a chuckle. "The windows are sealed shut and the doors are locked and won't open without a special spell." Harry looked over at Tom as the older boy made his way down the stairs coming closer and closer. Harry started to back himself into the corner of the room thinking of what Tom would do to him once he was caught. The younger male brought his knees to his chest and silently cried. Tom looked over at Harry as he was halfway down the stairs, he stopped for a second seeing Harry curled into a balled crying in the corner made the older male want to run to Harry and embrace him telling him 'everything is going to be okay.' Instead, he walked down the stairs slightly faster wondering to himself what he was going to say to calm Harry down.
Once Tom was down the stairs he sped walked to Harry who was now crying harder than before. Tom went to say something to Harry, but was cut short by Harrys choked out sobbing voice, "Kill me, just do it!" The older boy looked down at Harrys shaking figure than did something neither of the two expected Tom to do, he......