Chapter 3

He hugged Harry letting the younger boy gently cry on his shoulder as Tom quietly shushed him. After a minute or two, Tom pulled away and spoke softly. "Why would I want to kill you, Potter?" Embracing Harry once more Tom let himself relax slightly. Harry was more than shocked he was shook at how Tom was acting. "You're Lord Volde-" he was cut off by Toms's voice. "Yes I Know *sigh* I am Lord Voldemort, and I know the things I've done are not great bu-" Toms's voice was now replaced by Harrys shacking and angry one. "Not great?! You killed my mom and dad, you killed innocent peop-" Tom raised his voice slightly "Yes I know!" He quickly calms down feeling Harry flinch a little "I'm sorry Potter. I know the things I've done are terrible, but I don't want to hurt you." Tom looked down at the floor as Harry looked over at Tom still on the floor. "Do you think I actually believe you and your lies?! You'll probably torture me to death." Harry said in a shaking voice. Tom got up off the floor looking into Harry's scared eyes. Toms gaze softened and he had a sad look in his eyes. "No Potter I don't expect you to believe me especially after everything I've done, but I promise I won't hurt you," Tom told Harry with a sincere voice. Tom took two steps toward Harry hoping Harry would believe him but Harry took three steps away from Tom before yelling "Fuck Off! I don't need your fake promises! I'm gonna kill you, you fucking asshole!" Harry took two more steps back making his back hit the wall as Tom got closer to Harry getting so close he was inches from his face. "That's the thing, Potter," Tom smirked as he pinned Harry to the wall, "This isn't a fake promise. I'm not going to hurt you." Harry yelled at Tom "Let go!" Before Tom could say anything back Harry.