Chapter 13

"I told you so!" Harry yelled wrapping Tom in three blankets, Tom laughed weakly "I'm alright" Harry looks at him sternly "No you're sick!" Harry started ranting at Tom "I told you you'd get sick, I told you, " *nag nag nag* Tom sighed still listening to Harrys ranting about him getting sick. "You know what?" Harry said looking at Tom he let out a sigh "I'm gonna go make some soup and get you some medicine."  Harry walked off leaving Tom by himself after a few minutes Tom fell asleep warm and comfortable.
~10 minutes later~
Tom woke up to Harry poking his cheek "sorry, i didn't know how to wake you up so I've been here poking your cheek for about 3 minutes." Harry handed Tom some cold medicine "drink it" Tom grabbed the medicine and swallowed it "can you bring me some water, please?" Harry nodded walking off to get some water for Tom. After Harry handed Tom his water her walked back to the kitchen, coming back 5 minutes later with two bowls of soup.

"Here," Harry carefully handed Tom one of the bowls "Thank you" Tom smiled at Harry accepting the bowl he was being offered

"Here," Harry carefully handed Tom one of the bowls "Thank you" Tom smiled at Harry accepting the bowl he was being offered. "No problem Love, now eat up" Harry smiled, Tom began eating the soup before looking up at Harry "This is good," Tom said happily smiling slightly at Harry. Harry blushed "you really think so?" Tom nodded his head yes "thanks" Harry said happy Tom liked his food.
~ Time Skip ~
Harry took the two bowls to the kitchen and washed them, setting them aside he dried his hands on a nearby towel. After Harry dried his hands he walked upstairs to get some sleep. Once Hardy walked in the room, he saw Tom sleeping peacefully, he looked a lot better; not as pale as he was hours earlier. Harry laid next to Tom and wrapped his arms around Tom. Tom groaned waking up a bit "sorry, i didn't mean to wake you up" Harry apologized "it's fine" Tom said smiling at Harry as he wrapped his arms around Harry as well "let's go to sleep, love" Tom said nuzzling his face into Harry's neck. "Goodnight, Harry" Tom mumbled Harry smiled before whispering "Goodnight, I love you, Tommy."

(Surprise it's early short but early it's short because im running out of ideas but i think i know a way to get more, anyway thanks for the reads and votes im happy people actually like this. Cya in the next chapter)