Chapter 1: Part 3

Mel's Pov

    I woke up next to something extremely warm and snuggled closer to it until I heard a moan and froze. Pillows don't moan. Suddenly all the events of last night came back and I shoot up and look beside me to see Axel and I do the only rational thing I scream and he jolts up. "Fuck Mel you scared me." He said and I looked at him with a 'Are you stupid?' look.

"Scared you? You kidnapped me!" I scream and he looks defeated.

"Look I didn't kidnap you I just borrowed you..." He says unsure of himself.

"That's not a thing you can't borrow people." I say putting my hand on the door.

"Wait!" He says and I freeze.

"You can't leave." He asked, looking into my eyes and I crossed my arms what was wrong with his dude.

"I have school and I DON'T KNOW YOU!" I exclaimed.

"Will you come back, please." He asks looking into my eyes and I nod. I don't know why I said yes or even why he trusted me enough to let me go and not tell the cops.

"Yeah, I'll come back," I say walking out the door grabbing my purse in the way and ordering an Uber. Once I get home my dad engulfs me into a hug.

"Mi Amore thank god you're okay I was worried sick Becca picked up her car this morning and said she hadn't seen you I was so worried you're not allowed to hang out with that girl anymore she wasn't even the slightest bit worried about you." My father says and my heart drops. She didn't care if I was missing?

"I'm so sorry papa my phone died and I crashed at a friend's house. I'm actually going back after school," I say and he chuckles.

"I'm glad you've made new friends that aren't Becca now hurry up and get ready you've missed two classes." My dad says and I run upstairs and go to the bathroom and for the first time, I realized I wasn't in my dress he changed me? I shrugged it off and took a shower and got dressed and drove to school once I got there, it was time for lunch but instead of sitting with my table, I went to the library. She didn't care. I say to myself silently crying. *ring ring* My phone went off and I looked at the number 'Axel <3'. It read and I quickly answered, "What's wrong?" He asks quickly and I wipe my eyes letting out a sniffle.

"How did you know something was wrong?" I say quietly walking out the library.

"I just got a feeling that you were upset." He says and my face cracks into a small smile.

"Well, thanks for checking up but I'm fine. It's just my friend who didn't care that no one knew where I was this morning," I say and he sighs.

"Well she sounds like a bitch and I doubt she was ever a real friend and you don't need her, Oh and you're staying with me from now on, trust me you don't wanna argue." He says.

"Yeah we'll talk later Axel, I have to go but I'll see you later," I say hanging up.

"Who's Axel?" Hannah asks from behind me and I sigh.

"He's a friend," I say walking to my class.

"I bet he's using you," she says and smirks but I keep walking.

"I don't know what he would be using me for since unlike you I'm not easy," I say and I hear her walk toward me but before she can hit me I dodge it and real back and punch her as hard as I could she stumbled back and I walked off to class. After school Becca walks up to me. "Why weren't you at lunch?" she asks and I laugh.

"Really where was I at lunch? What about this morning when no one knew where I was?" I asked her as I walked to my car with Evelyn already in it.

"Oh what's the big deal, you're fine." she rolls her eyes.