Chapter 3: Part 2

Axel's Pov

"You know what fuck you and the council if you don't want to talk about something actually important. I will pack a bag for Em and then one for me because I'm sick of you!" Mel screams and speeds out the door.

"Fuck!" I say to myself. "Wait, Mel!" By the time I made it to her room, she was gone. " Jason you're in charge I'm going out!" I mindlink him and turn. I follow her scent.

It's your fault she's gone. My wolf yells at me

"Shut the fuck up!" I yell back and block him out and trace her scent. When I finished tracking her, her scent stopped at a brick mansion. "Who the hell lives here?" I ask jealousy seeping through. I ring the doorbell and an older version of Mel opens the door.

"Hello, how may I help you?" She asks with a smile on her lips.

"Is Mel here?" I ask and she nods.

"You must be Alpha Axel Creed. I was wondering how long it would take you to track her." The lady says. I look at her in shock how does she know all this. "I'm Mel's mother and a witch." She says answering my question and then the scent hits me. MEL My wolf yells.

"Who is it?" she asked knowing damn well who it is.

"Now Mel don't be rude to the boy he's a guy and they're very stupid things." her mother says and she laughed.

"Come on, we need to talk and by talk I mean I'm talking and you're keeping your damn mouth shut." She says and I nod and follow her up the stairs to a blue room on the left. "Okay so if we are going to be mates and be married then you can't keep getting pissed at me I didn't grow up in your world."

" I understand that it's just..." I start but she holds her hand up stopping me in my tracks and I growl.

"Shush, I also don't appreciate you telling me what to do or that I have to listen to you and I'm sorry about how I treated the dumb witch people but there complete bitches and I.." She starts but trails off unsure.

"What's wrong? Are you okay? Are you sick?" I asked, getting worried. "Do we need to go to the pack doctor?" I continue when she does answer getting more and more worried.

"I'm pregnant." She says quickly like she was scared I'd be scared and a smile grows on my face.

"You are?" I ask and she nods her head still looking scared.

"Yeah, I mean I realized it when I noticed that it been over 2 weeks since we had sex and I haven't had my period all month and you wouldn't listen to me when I tried to bring it up so I came to my mother because I figured since my dads human my mom must be supernatural which she is and so she ran a witchy spell and I'm pregnant." She rants and I pull her into a hug. I didn't quite understand why she would come to her mother but that's a question for later.

"This is the best news I've ever got if you wanna curse out a few witches you do just that," I say ecstatic and she laughs.

"Do you really mean that?" She asks me and I look at her and with an expression that can only be described as pure love.

"Of course let's go home why don't we?" I ask and she nods.

(614 Words)

Nov 29, 2019

Edited: Saturday, July 11, 2020

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo it took forever when all the stuff I have going on but you can think of this chapter as a fill-in. 

REWRITTEN: 02-23-2021