Chapter 3:Part 1

Mel's Pov

It's now been three weeks. Three weeks since I killed Britnay as vivid as that sounds it's true. Three weeks since I turned 18, and since I told Axel I love him. Three weeks which means the vampires and witches come today I mean at one point I'm happy because I get to learn who cast that spell on me and I get to learn about all three parts of me. But then again I'm nervous about what they will decide...

"Princess what are you thinking about?" Axel asks, kissing my forehead.

"About last night." I lie but at the same time, last night was very eventful.

Flashback

"Where are we going?" I asked Tom as he led me down a path.

"Just come on Axel is going to be pissed if you're late to this." He says and I drug my feet but he shoots me an annoyed look.

"Fine whatever," I said and continued to walk 2 minutes later. I Was about to complain some more when I realized we were in a garden I've never been in and Axel walked out in a button-down shirt and dress pants and. "Axel what are you..." I ask as he gets down on one knee.

"Mel Ann Fox when I first met you I knew right away you were who I wanted to protect and love and that morning when you woke up in my bed scared as shit and I let you leave and asked if you would come back even though I was a complete stranger you promised to come back and I knew you felt it too then three weeks ago it was crazy I mean we marked each other and I can't think of anyone I would ever want to be with so what I'm saying is will you marry me?" Axel asks pulling a box with a ring that matches my promise ring but bigger. I started to tear up and shake my head.

"Yes God yes!" I scream and hug him.

End of flashback

Let's just say last night was definitely not pg13 but then again it wasn't the first time.

"Yeah I was so nervous you'd say no," Axel says and I look at him in shock.

"You were why?" I ask faintly.

"Well let's see I kidnapped you. I took you away from everything you know. My ex tried to kill you, may I go on."

"But you're forgetting one important thing," I say and he gins.

"What's that?"

"I love your crazy ass," I state and he kisses my lips.

"I love you too now the covens here let's go." He says and I sigh and follow him out.

"Alpha Creed, Luna Fox glad you could finally make it." Some bitchy lady said honestly, I haven't been in the mood to deal with bull shit in a few days.

"Axel I'm fucking bored." I mind the link, my fiance. He turns and gives me a look as if to say behave. "Jeg keder mig som helvede, det er ikke en løgn, så gør mig usynlig for det menneskelige øje." I whisper under my breath. Tom has been teaching me a few spells and this one turns me invisible. It's in Danish which is cool because learning a new language and all. Once I'm invisible I try to walk away but one of those whores undid my spell.

"I thought she was a wolf?" That annoying woman from earlier says.

"Yippy fucking di da do bitch you were wrong is hell going to freeze the fuck over!" I snap. In all honesty, I don't even know why I'm mad. "I'm going to find Emily," I told Axel and walked off. Once I made it to Emily's princess decorated room I knocked softly. "Come in mommy!" She yells god how cool is wolf hearing.

"Hey, baby what are you doing?" I ask her looking down at the picture she was coloring.

"For school, I have to draw a family tree and so I drew you, me, Alpha Axel, and the baby." She says and I smile.

"Aww, that's so sweet...WAIT what baby I ask?" And she just smiles.

"The baby you're going to have one day so he or she can be Alpha silly." She says and I let out a breath of relief. "Yeah, of course, that's smart it looks really good princess," I say and she goes back to coloring. "I'll be back in a little bit, princesses go get you ready to go on that play date.' I tell her.

"Okay, I love you, mommy." She says. "Love you too," I responded, shutting the door and going to Axel's office, and walking in. He didn't even look up.

"Learn how to fucking knock or I'll rip your fucking head off," he says working on paperwork.

"Are you sure you don't already want to do that," I respond and he looks up so fast I'm surprised he doesn't get whiplashed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you." He growls out.

"I know you're mad but we need to talk," I say in a serious tone.

"Damn right we do that was the council you disrespected," he says and I growl irritated.

"You know what fuck you and the council if you don't want to talk about something actually important. I will pack a bag for Em and then one for me because I'm sick of you!" I scream slamming the door shut. I hear him call my name but I super speed pack all Ems stuff dropping her off at Lilly's and then mine and speed to the border.

"Where are you going and on foot?" Tom asks his concern leaking through.

"Somewhere now open the damn gate, or I'll break it down," I say in a voice that was anything but a calm voice and Tom opens the door and I speed to an old acquaintance.

*Ding Dong*

"Hey, mom we need to talk about how it's possible for me to be a witch, a vampire, and a werewolf," I say and she breathes out.

"Come in I have a lot to tell you." She says and I come and sit on the couch and she starts talking. "For years my family had been cross-breeding we were originally vampires my great great great grandfather reciprocated with a werewolf but that just made a kid either of them, my mother, your grandmother had me with a witch and I was just a witch I so when I met your father and had you and your sister I thought nothing of it. After I had both of you, Arianna showed signs of being just human and once she reached 4 it was confirmed but you, God my family's cross-breeding had finally worked out you were everything. I bound your powers and dipped to protect you. My family is evil, if they would have found out their plans worked they would have used you to do their bidding so I left and prayed no one was ever mated to you but I guess you didn't get that lucky who is he or she?" My mom asks and I'm in tears because of her story.

"His name is Axel Creed he's Alpha and I'm Luna of The blue Moon pack."

"Nice young man now why did you come to me?" She asks and I sigh knowing she can see right thru me

"Well..." I start.

Wordcount: 1218

Tuesday, Sept 24, 2019

Edited: Saturday, July 11, 2020

4:25 pm

Things just got very interesting.

REWRITTEN: 02-23-2021