Chapter 1: part 5

Mel's Pov

    I was sleeping peacefully or as peacefully as you can once you realized you willingly agreed to get kidnapped and can't go home. When I woke to someone on-fucking-top of me and I did the basic thing I screamed. So many thoughts were running in my head like what if I die or I never had kids, but the strangest thought was how I wish Axel would save me. After what seemed like forever Axel came in and threw the guy across the room Like literally threw him. The guy tried to come back at me and Axel changed into a fucking dog...well a wolf but still as weird. What the hell is going on? I watched them lounge at each other until the guy who I guess is a... vampire, God what the hell happened to my life. But anyway the vampire guy was dead on the floor his head literally ripped off his body. Axel shifted back and I just stared at him with a look that can only be described as fear.

"What are you? How did you?" I mumbled trying to form the right question until I finally settled on a simple: "What the fuck!"

"look I can explain." He starts and I nod my head and scoots over for him to sit down because despite being scared for life I'm not scared of him.

"Well get on with it." I snap getting tired of him staring at me.

"I'm a werewolf well Alpha of the Blue Moon pack and everyone here is in my pack. The guy who tried to kill you was one of my vampire servants and I'm so sorry that you got hurt. I only want to keep you safe because you're my..." He says and I sit in shock the fuck has the world turned into.

"I'm your what?" I asked him with a soft look because he looked a mixture of nervous and worried.

"You're my mate, like a soulmate which I don't understand." He starts to babble.

"Why don't you understand, don't all wolves have mates?" I asked, not understanding the situation.

"Yeah we do but the thing is humans can't be our mates but some reason the moon goddess made you mine," he says and he looks seriously confused. "I don't know why she did this. The pack is going to lose their minds if they find out you're a human they could come after you. I don't know what I would do if something happened to you." He said rather fastly. I scoot beside him and climb on his lap and throw my arms around him. He stiffens at first but instantly hugs me back.

"I know that you would never let someone hurt me," I say as he runs circles around my back. I don't know how long we were like this but some girl barges in and she looks a bit younger than Axel and Jason. She had beautiful hair and eyes that looked really familiar.

"Sorry Alpha did I interrupt something?" She asks with a smirk.

"No Mia we were just hugging," Axel says in a sharp tone but the girl was still smirking.

"Yeah just hugging in that position would turn into just sex real quick." She says and I try to climb off but Axel won't let me and tightens his grip.

"Did you need something Mia?" He asked her, clearly annoyed.

"Actually yes the pack want to popularly meet her Brittney let it slip on 'accident' that she was your mate," Mia says and Axel growls picking me up like I weighed nothing and planting me on the bed.

"I will rip her fucking head off." he gowls again.

"Axel the pack sounds decently okay with you having a human mate. Mostly jealous girls have problems." She says and he visibly relaxes.

"Has there been any talk of challenging her?" He asks and I gulp that doesn't sound good.

"Not yet I think they want to size her up first so when can they meet her?" Mia asks him.