12

The first thing I spotted when my eyes fluttered open was how bright the rays of sun rising against the glass ceiling were. I watched as the birds flew overhead, whistling and calling to one another. A breath of air against my cheek alerted me to the fact that Luc was still asleep beside me. Turning slightly, I glanced up to admire his face. He looked completely at ease while he slept. His painfully beautiful features were soft, untroubled. His hair hung messily around his forehead, and I reached up to brush it away. He opened his eyes slowly. His eyes glowed against the morning light, and a lopsided smile tugged on his lips, showing that dimple I was beginning to grow too fond of. He pulled me closer to him and claimed my lips.

"My little bird" he said, brushing my hair behind my ear. I smiled sheepishly at him before wrapping the soft sheet around me. Pushing away from the comfort of the warm bed, I walked across the room and over to the window to admire the view of the spring, now I could see it fully in the light. Turning back, Luc had pushed himself up into a sitting position with his arms across his chest, his eyes roaming my body.

"Adeline" Luc said, "we need to discuss how this all works now" as he patted the bed, gesturing for me to sit down. I approached the bed and sat on the edge. Moving towards me, he took my left hand and held it in his, bringing it up to his lips in a tender kiss that set the butterflies off in my stomach. Stepping out of bed, he took my hand and led me over to the hidden doorway. Stepping inside, a large rain shower against the full glass wall. My eyes roamed across to the beautiful marble bench top, black shelving had been built in underneath, currently housing towels, and a fresh change of clothing for both of us.

"Shower first, and we can discuss this over breakfast" he said, stepping out of the room. Turning my attention to the rain shower, I reached for the handle and pulled it outwards, water pouring from the ceiling. Stepping underneath, the water was the perfect temperature. Taking the floral scented soap in my hands, I washed my body. As I ran the soap over my arms, I noticed the bruising and cuts had completely healed. I wondered whether it could heal more serious wounds.

Reaching over, I placed the soap down and picked up the shampoo. A beautifully earthy smell hit my nose as I lathered it against my scalp. Closing my eyes, I thought back to last night. Tracing where his lips had been with my fingers, I tilted my head back to wash the soap out of my hair. Opening my eyes, I noticed him leaning against the doorway, watching me intently. Striding towards me, he stepped in underneath the shower, pulling me close and kissing me hard.

"You are the most beautiful creature the Old One has ever created, and by some miracle, you were created just for me" he said, his voice low and strained. Wrapping his hands around the back of my thighs, he lifted me against the glass window, the shower water raining down on us as he lowered me onto him, stretching me out to adjust to his size. Once he filled me completely, he held still, desire burning in his eyes.

"Please" I begged him, gripping my hands on his shoulders.

"Adeline, I promised to be gentle with you last night, but you're about to learn how the devil likes it" he uttered as he lifted me up and pushed himself into me and adding, "He likes it rough."

"Oh.. Oh God" I moaned against his throat, the tension coiling in my core.

"Not God Adeline, not even close" he groaned, and the memory of when he'd said that to me before flashed in my mind briefly. His hands slid down from my thighs to my rear, his grip hard and rough as he pounded into me rougher, harder. The orgasm was intense, far more powerful than last night. I couldn't remember if I called out his name, or just called out, but I lost all control. A few thrusts later and he reached his peak, biting the mark near my neck and dragging his teeth along my throat. Sliding me down, he bent to pick up the soap and wash his body, followed by mine. Leaning up to place a chaste kiss on my lips he stepped out and reached for two towels, wrapping one around me.