14

I called for Lucifer in my mind, asking him for two of our most beautiful witches to come to the garden and escort Hades to his room. Zaria and Kaya appeared less than a minute later, wearing their most alluring dresses, and Hades retreated willingly with the help of my mind.

As soon as they were out of sight, Lucifer appeared at my side, pulling me in for a deep kiss, his hands roaming my body.

"Fuck, I want to rip this dress off you" he said, his voice strained.

"The witches can fix it" I replied, kissing him again. When he broke away, his gaze was serious.

"What did he tell you?" He questioned, a sense of urgency in his voice. I grimaced; I knew once I told him he would be furious. I knew he would be leaving me alone again.

"Let's go to bed, we can discuss it after, I haven't had any time with you lately" I said, pulling him closer to me and reaching for his lips again. Pushing me away slightly, he sighed.

"Adeline, I need to know now" he said, tone serious. I frowned, feeling rejection from him hurt more than I cared to show. I stepped back, folding my arms across my chest, and putting some distance between us.

"Apparently people have been searching for me. I have become a threat to the war that is coming. Is why you have been taking warriors? To increase the numbers for battle?" I asked, stepping away from him and turning to face the pond.

"So the princes have been plotting against their king" muttered to himself. I stood, facing the water, unsure of what to say.

"Their planning to take you from me!" He shouted, startling me, causing me to stumble back.

"I am their King! The Master of Hell! And they dare to challenge me!" He roared; his voice erupted with uncontrolled rage. The wind picked up violently, leaves scattering all around as the force of the air grew wilder.

"Luc-" I quietly called to him, my hand reaching up to touch his shoulder. In a matter of seconds he had me pinned up against the tree, one hand wrapped around my waist, and the other around my neck.

"No one will take you from me. No one." His eyes were the darkest I'd ever seen, no visible colour within them. My heartbeat thumped erratically; my eyes widened at his unexpected movement.

"Please... Luc you're hurting me" I begged. His hold loosened enough to stop the ache in my throat, but I remained in his grasp.

"Adeline, are you afraid?" He questioned, a sinister smile on his lips. I shook my head, unable to speak.

"That's a shame, you should be" he whispered against my ear. Pulling back, his eyes locked on mine, daring me to meet his stare. So I did.

"I'm going to take you now Adeline. I want you to remember exactly who you belong to" he said through his clenched teeth, sliding his hand up my left leg where the dress was split. I was terrified, but also tremendously aroused. I'd never seen this side to him. With the force of his hand, he moved from my neck to my dress as he lifted his fingers to the low dress line covering my breasts and tore the fabric, completely exposing them. Bringing his hand back to my throat, his hold not as tight, but still dominating, his fingers sliding between my legs and suddenly thrusting into me.

As he moved his fingers faster he brought his thumb to roll over the sensitive spot and I reached my peak in the space of a few heartbeats, calling out his name as I rode his fingers down from ecstasy.

"I love it when you moan my name little bird" he whispered as his teeth grazed my earlobe. Holding my eyes with his, he took his fingers out, placed them in his mouth and sucked them - A low hum vibrated from his chest. Unzipping his pants, his aching manhood was hard and ready. He moved to push inside me, I gripped it, hard, and began to slowly move up and down, the friction felt foreign against my hand. He let out a low moan before bringing his mouth to mine. Taking this as my opportunity, I stepped around him and out of his grasp, pushing him down onto the ground. His back hit the grass with a soft thud as I climbed over his waist, lowering myself onto him in one swift motion. He groaned, hands coming to my hips and gripping hard. Slowly I rotated my hips, leaning forward, I pressed my mouth to his and one of his hands came up to grip my neck again. I began to quicken my pace, feeling my orgasm build as I moved harder, faster.