Blooming In Both Worlds (Kakashi) Book 2

This is Book 2 of the Bara and Wex Series.

Yerp. I'm calling it that because they're the main characters, so bark bark and woof woof.

This is called Blooming in Both Worlds: 
Contradictory to Alone in Both Worlds.

Alone in Both Worlds: ABW- The first book. Please read it first. Thank you my darlings!

Noteee: Asoka's hair is shorter then before. Its the cover kind. She looks like the person with black and red hair in the cover.

The girl with black hair and blue eyes. That's Kiki.

Okay. SO I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT AND ALL AND IM SUPERDUPER SORRY BUT I HAD TO START EVERYTHING OFF QUICKLY BEFORE DOING EVERYTHING ELSE AND BLAHBLAHBLAH

What else? Right! I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR NARUTO SHIPPUDEN! IM JUST USING THE CHARACTERS AND THIS IS ALL MADE UP! ALSO- I USE CURSE WORDS BECAUSE THAT IS HOW THE CHARACTERS ACT! If You dont like it.. sorry~ You'll hafta deal with it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Asoka POV

"Wait- Sauske's gone?" I asked Tsunade. I swore I protected him enough. I was only gone for one week! ONE WEEK! I slammed my hands down on her desk.

I swore I changed his mind, and kept him happy, gave him reasons to continue to stay. But he got up and left? I'm so confused. Is his hate for his brother still stronger then his enjoyment from Konaha here? I downcast my eyes to the wooden floor. Sauske, why did you leave?

"A Search party has been made to search and bring Sasuke back." Tsunade told me. I nodded. "They failed."

"Why are you only telling me this?" I asked, confused.

"Actually, you're the last to know this. Being you've been working non-stop on relationships with Suna, and just returned after a week or so." Tsunade sighed.

"So then why wasn't I told before about this?"

"You weren't to be bothered. We didn't think the 'Sound Five' would be that strong, right now Naruto is getting ready to go on a journey with Jiraiya." I gasped.

Already?! But its turning into winter. Couldn't they wait a little before going? Tsunade read my mind.

"I tried to get them to stay, but they said the winter would trap them in here. So they want to leave today. You can go say goodbye. And I know you just got back, so I'll try to give you some time to be with Kakashi before sending you off on more missions, and work."

I nodded in thanks, going to find Naruto and Jiraiya.

I made my way to the gate, wondering where Kakashi was. I haven't seen him in a week or so, Suna was troublesome. Gaara was a wreck for a week or so  before I cam, and then they found the Kazekage's body, Gaara was a little more angry, but then something snapped, as if he had a sudden realization. He set his mind and heart on being the Kazekage. He would talk to me about it, and the council about it. They said that they would think about it. And I already knew that they would make him Kazekage eventually.

EVENTUALLY!!

Back the the deal here. So I was away from my Husboyfriend for a long while, and he wasn't home when I arrived. So I headed out to look for him, when a messanger hawk spotted me, and flew down to meet me. Before leaving.

A signal to head off to the hokage.

Which led me to the hokage and Sasugay, and now here with myself surfing for Naruto's chakra signature. My eyes closed, surfing far around Konaha. I don't like doing this to find people, it takes a lot of concentration to maintain searching through each and every small or big signature. I could feel Kakashi running around with some other people..

Kurenai, Asuma, and.. and Gai. In the opposite direction I found energetic chakra, but at the same time- demonic. Naruto.

He wasn't too far.

I speed walked towards his direction.

I soon found myself grinning as I saw his Blondie head, and the pervy white old man's head.

"HEY! NARUTO!" I yelled, my voice cracking slightly because I'm not a yeller.

"Huh?!" I heard his loud voice exclaimed. I waved my hand and continued walking towards him. Jiraiya looked over at me and waved.

I gave Naruto a hug as soon as I was close enough to the blonde loud mouthed idiot.

"I'm going to miss you." I mumbled into his hair.

"I'll miss you too Asoka-sensei! I'll be back though, so don't miss me too much." Naruto laughed. I nodded with a small smile, and ruffled his hair.

"Ofcourse. Just remeber to take good care of yourself, and don't become a pervert like that Sanin." I said laughing and pointing to Jiraiya. Jiraiya faked hurt but laughed as well, winking and nodding.

"Farewell Hatake-chan. I hope the next time we meet, you can help me with my research." He gave another wink, salute and left with Naruto running past. I didn't even comment. I don't think I had it in me to even attempt to comment to that perv.

"Bye guys!! Stay safe! COME VISIT SOMETIMES!" I yelled, and watched as they walked off until I couldn't see them anymore.

I sighed and turned around from the Village Gates, seeing two Chunin who gave me a look. Obviously they don't know who I am.

I smiled and waved a little. One of them waved back, the other slowly smiled and nodded his head. I walked back towards the direction of Kakashi and everyone. I felt tons of chakra signatures in..

You would never guess.

The Bar.

*end prolouge*
- - - -

MUHWAHWAHAUHWUAHWHAWUHAUWHAAAAA

REMEBER THE BEGINING OF THE DAY OF THE PROPHECY?! WHAT DID KURENAI PROMISE?! :D Exxxactly.

Now.

Patience my darlings.

I am workinggg~

:DD

Comment

Vote

Something