Part 27

Published: Oct. 15, 2019---Sept. 30, 2020

It's been thirty minutes since takeoff, but Jared's expression never changed. He is still fuming with anger while sitting beside her in silence.

The quietness of the plane made her looked around for the crew. The steward didn't even come to offer them some refreshment, so unlike in the morning.

They just sat down on the couch, and there he was greeting them with a beaming smile and then served them with drinks.

It looks like everyone is afraid to be seen in Jared's line of vision when he is in this mood.

Even the engine of the plane seems to be scared too. It has a reduction in its sound to the extent it became frightening. It sounds like it stops operating.

If she were like before, afraid of his scowling face like them, she too would be in hiding.

Instead, she is here reaching out into Jared's hands and caress it. Let him know she is there and needs him.

As if he is only waiting for her touched on calming himself, he pulled her closer to him.

She positioned her head on his shoulder and traced his clean-shaven jaw with her fingers.

"Jared, are you still angry?"

His answer is to kiss her forehead and then hold her hands and play with it, counting each finger.

It was only after a few minutes before he said. "I am sorry for losing my control in front of you, Hon. I don't like his sneaking behavior."

Katelyn felt the anger in him through the rapid beating of his heart and the slight shaking of his hands. She gets up from her position, and upon seeing his clenching jaw, she touched it.

"Relax, Hon, I am okay. You see, I have no bruised or whatever."

He raised her chin so he can see her face. "Did he scare you?"

"I was a bit scared before you came, but when you were there, I was more afraid of him of what you can do as you looked forbidding.

"If he had touched just even the strands of your hair, I will not be so easy on him." Jared told her while he kisses the tip of her nose, "everything in you is mine alone to worship, and I will never allow any man to have the freedom to touch...

Before he can finish whatever he will say, she kissed his lips.

She has never been a coquette, but lately, she's surprised by herself. Every time Jared is near, all she wanted was to cling to him like a limpet.

In return, he never let her feel what she was doing is not right. Once she initiates the move, he will make sure to let her feel more hungry than the other way around. Just like right now, he's coaxing her mouth to open.

A soft moan came out from her mouth as she opens it for his invasion.

He unraveled her hair from the constraint of a ponytail and lightly pulled her closer to deepen the kiss. Warmth spread all through her body, heating her and a craving to be much closer to him engulfed her.

As if her hands have a mind of its own, it unbuttons his shirt to caress his bare chest.

His hands started to caress the nape of her neck; a rapturous pleasure envelops her.

She had forgotten they are inside a plane and there are people around. For her, it's just Jared and the emotion his touched brought which matter.

Once they parted to breathe some air, she immediately misses his warmth.