Winn please

You sat up in bed crying. Yesterday Winn had given you his number if you needed to talk. You you feeling so sad, and down. You were crying your face off but, you still didn't want to bother him. "It's useless." You told yourself. You dropped your phone beside you and tried to fall asleep. You kept on having dreams of people hating you. They would scream at you and call you hateful and manipulative  when all you were doing was asking them something. You woke up crying and decided to call Alex.

Alex: Hello?
Y/N: I know its early, but I need to talk.
Alex: Of course. What's up?
Y/N: I keep having awful dreams of everyone hating me.
Alex: hey, that'll never happen. Who could ever hate you?
Y/N: My ex. Even though he cheated, he hates me.
Alex: why?
Y/N: Because I broke up with him and called him a cheating bastard, that's what he is.
Alex: that's dumb.
Y/N: yeah. Then this girl decided it was my fault. She called me ugly and worthless. She just fed the depression. I hated it.
Alex: I'm so sorry you had to go through that. No one should have to   suffer through bullies. They suck.
Y/N: yeah, they really do.
Alex: shes lucky I wasnt there. I wouldve kicked her ass.
Y/N: why weren't you?
Alex: Kara and I had been on a family trip.
Y/N: oh, well I'm gonna go. See if I can get some sleep. Bye.
Alex: alright bye.

You hung up and put on your pajamas  and went to bed.

You closed you eyes and went back to sleep

                Time skip to D.E.O
             _________________________

You arrived at the D.E.O with a coffee in hand. Winn shot you a smile and you weakly smiled back at him. You hadn't got much sleep last night.
You sat down at your computer, which was conveniently placed right next to Winn. You started typing away, but then tears started streaming down your face.
"Are you alright?" Winn asked hoping you would tell him what was wrong.
"I'm fine." You lied. You were feeling very depressed and just didn't want to tell him.
"No." Winn said.
"What?" You asked.
"I know you're not okay. I can see it in your eyes." He said.
"I just..." you started.
"Can you just tell me?" Winn asked you.
"Okay. Come with me" you told him. The two of you headed outside and sat down on a bench few feet away from the building.
He stared at you, worriedly.
"Now will you tell me?" He asked.
"Ok, I have depression. I was always told I was unloved and not lovable." You told him.
"I love you." Winn told you.
"You cant love me. No one can." You said beginning to cry.
"No," Winn said. "You can be loved. Because I love you so much."

"How can you love me so much?"
"Because you are kind, smart, badass, and so DAMN beautiful. You wanna go  to dinner tomorrow night?"
"I'd love that." You said