The wedding

I am so happy! Today me and
Winn are getting married, and I couldn't be happier. I cant wait to be y/n m/n Schott. Wow, Y/n Schott, I like how that sounds. Alex is helping me with my outfit, hair, and makeup. I did a pink eyeshadow with a red lipstick,and mascara.
💍at the wedding💍
Once all the bridesmaids and groomsmen, discluding Jonn, walked down the isle, Barry sang Running home to you while I walked down the isle. (Song above) Once I got up Jonn stood by Winn, and I smiled at Winn. I couldn't help it. He was to amazing.
"Do you Winslow Schott, take Y/n L/n to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, for richer, or for poor, in sickness, and in health, until death do you part?"
"I do." Winn said.
"Do you, Y/n L/n, take Winslow Schott, to have and to hold, for richer or for poorer, in sickness, and in health, until death do you part?"
"Hell yeah. I mean, I do." I said smiling. Me and Winn exchanged rings.
"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."
As Winn went in to kiss me, I pulled him in, after kissing i said.
"Dont tell us what to do." I said smiling, kissing Winn again.
"For the first time, I introduce to you all, Mr. and Mrs. Winslow Schott." Everyone began to clap and then we went to the dance floor. Our first song as a couple is Perfect by Ed Sheeran, because, it fits our relationship perfect-ly (see what I did there?)

"I love you so much Winn." I said to him.
"I love you too Mrs. Schott." Winn said smiling.
"God, I love how that sounds." I told him.
"So do I." Winn said, giving me a kiss."
"If the couples will gather on the floor, there will be a couples song." The DJ said.
I convinced Cisco to write and sing a song for my wedding. (It is by Carlos Valdes aka Cisco. I dont own this song or CW)
"This song is called Open Your Eyes" Cisco said.

After the song was over, we decided that it was time to cut the cake. Me and Winn shoved pieces of cake in each others faces and laughed, kissing each other again. After cake, Alex gave her speech.
"I'm Alex. I've known y/n for a while, we grew up next door to each other, and Winn, so help me, if you ever hurt her, I will personally hunt you down, and kill you." She said.
"Haha." Winn laughed.
"I'm serious Schott." Alex said.
"I wouldnt dream of hurting her." Winn said smiling at me.
"Good, then you have nothing to worry about." Alex said.
I rolled my eyes. After the wedding me and Winn went honeymooning in (place you want to visit). We were going to be there for two weeks. We couldn't believe that we were finally happy.
📓in national city📕 3rd person POV

Kara and Lena were sitting on the couch watching The Wizard of Oz, eating potstickers.
"I dont get why you love this movie so much Kara." Lena teased.
"Whatever, your just upset because I'm paying more attention to the movie then to you." Kara teased back.
"I love you Kara." Lena said giving Kara a long, passionate kiss.
"Wow, I love you too Lena." Kara told her.
"Hey author?" Kara asked.
"Yes?" Author said.
"A little privacy?" Lena told the author.
"Oh, sorry." Author said awkwardly smiling.
💛honeymoon💛 reader POV
Me and Winn were so tired, we had a long say ahead of us tomorrow. A day filled with touring, and trying new things, so we decided to go to sleep.
"Goodnight sunshine." Winn told me.
"Goodnight, my moonbeam. I love you." I told him.
"Love you too." Winn said.
💍💛💍💛💍💛💍💛💍💛💍