Protective Winn

You and Winn had decided to go out for a drink. When Winn had gotten up to go to the bathroom a guy started hitting on you.
"Hey, what's a hot girl like you doing alone?" The man said creepily.
"I'm not alone you creep." You told him. You went to walk away and the man grabbed your wrist.
"Let go off me asshole!" You shouted. Winn came out of the bathroom and saw what was going on.
"Hey! She told you to let go!" Winn shouted at him.
"What're you gonna do about it?" He said in a mocking tone.
Winn gave him a stern look.
"I'm serious let go of her!" Winn warned.
"Or what?" The man taunted. So Winn walked straight up to the man and punched him in the face.
"Ow! You'll pay for that." The man then through a punch at Winn knocking him to the ground.
"Mess with me all you want motherfucker." You said kicking the man to the ground. You repeatedly kicked him in the leg. "You hurt my boyfriend. I'll kick your damn ass to next week." You told him. The man ran away in fear.
"That was so hot." Winn told you as you helped him up. You rolled your eyes.
"Whatever." You said while blushing. "No one hurts my boyfriend and gets away with it. I love you Winn Schott."
"I love you to Y/N L/N. You are one badass bitch."