taken part 1

I was walking around with my husband Winn. I was happy, until a man came up to Winn and knocked him out. I was ready to hurt him, when the man knocked me down and took Winn and put him in a van.
"Oh god!" I said crying. "What am I gonna do." I was 3 months pregnant, and my husband was taken away. I was so scared that I would never see him again. I knew I needed to tell the DEO, but, I didnt want to scare Alex or Kara. I was so terrified that they would be angry.
"This is all my fault." I cried. "If I had blasted them, Winn wouldnt have been taken."
I headed back to the D.E.O, I pretended I was okay, but, Kara saw right through my bullshit.
"What's wrong y/n?" Kara asked me.
"Um... I'm fine." I lied.
"Y/n, tell me what's wrong, please." Kara begged me.
"Fine, um." I said tearing up. "Winn... he... he was... taken. Someone kidnapped him.
"Who would do that?" Kara asked.
"I... I dont.. know." I told her sobbing.
"Its okay, we will find him." Kara said. "Let's go tell Jonn and Alex okay?" She said. I nodded my head.
We walked up to Jonn and Alex.
"Hey, we need to tell you something." I told Jonn.
"Of course, what's up?" He asked.
"Winn, was kidnapped." I said with a worried expression on my face.
"Oh, no." Alex said. "Y/n I'm so sorry."
"Yeah, we'll find him." Jonn said. "I promise.
"Thanks, I just dont wanna have to have this kid without him. I dont wanna lose him. I cant...." I started crying. "I cant lose him, guys."
"You wont, I promise." Jonn told me. "We'll send out all of out agents if we have to."
"Okay, thank you guys." I said half smiling. "Can I go home?"
"Of course, take all the time you need." Jonn told me.
"Do you need me to come with you?" Alex asked me.
"Not right now, I think, I think I just need to be alone right now." I said.
Alex nodded her head, and I went back to mine and Winn's house.
When I got home, I sat down on the couch and cried. I just wanted him to be okay.

Winn's POV

"Who the hell are you!" I asked.
"Hello Winn Schott." The strange woman said.
"Who are you!" I demanded.
"You'll find out soon enough." She told me.
She walked out of the room and left me sitting there, ropes tied around my hands and feet, along with one strapped around my waist. I attempted moving, but noticed that the chair was bolted to the ground. 'Clever.' I thought. I was scared, honestly. I was worried that they would hurt my y/n, I dont know what I would do if I lost her, I hope she doesnt blame herself.
I began to tear up. My wife was probably so scared right now. All I wanted was to hold her and tell her its okay.
But, I can't, because I'm not with her.
I hate that.

Reader's POV

I sat on the couch, crying and eating potstickers and ice cream. I couldn't help blaming myself for what happened. Part of me knows it isnt my fault, but, part of me does blame myself. I dont even know who took him, I dont even know why. I just wanted to scream.
I swear if they hurt him, I'm gonna kill them all.
I heard a knock at my door and checked who it was. I saw that it was Kara, and I let her in.
"hey, kara." I said with sadness in my voice, tears stained my face.
"Hey, y/n/n." Kara said giving me a hug.
We sat down on the couch and ate more potstickers, when I got a phone call from an unknown phone number.
"Who is this?" I asked.
"Babe?" A familiar voice said.
"Winn!? Oh my god, are you okay? Who has you?" I asked.
"Hello Mrs. Schott." A woman said.
"Who the hell are you!?" I demanded.
"I'm Delilah." The woman said.
"Why did you take my husband!?" I asked angrily.
"I want something from you." She told me.
"You aren't getting shit from me bitch! Now give me my husband back." I told her.
"Not so fast." She told me. I had an idea. I muted the phone.
"Kara, can you track the location from the phone." I said.
"Dont bother tracking this call, I'm miles away from your precious husband. Now, give me what I want, or you may never see your precious Winn again.
I screamed. "I dont negotiate with bad people." I told the woman.
"Oh?" The woman said.
"Just let me talk to him." I said.
"No." Delilah told me.
"I will find him." I told her.
"No, if you do, he'll be pretty damaged. He already is, check your text." The woman said hanging up.
I checked, and there was a picture of Winn, both eyes were bruised, his lip cut up, bruises all over him, he was beat up pretty bad. I dropped the phone, and fell on my knees crying.
"Oh god Kara. What am I gonna do?" I asked terrified and heart broken.
"It'll be okay." Kara told me.
"What if it isnt?" I asked.
"What do you mean?" She asked me.
"What if..." I sobbed.
"What if what?" Kara asked me worried.
"What if they kill him?" I said.
"I cant lose him, I cant Kara. He's the love of my life. I would die without him." I told her.
"We will find him. I promise." Kara told me. I nodded my head, and leaned on her shoulder and fell asleep. I just couldn't believe someone would want to hurt Winn. He's such a good person.

⏩the next day⏩

Kara was in the kitchen, she made us some breakfast.
"I made some pancakes and eggs and bacon." She said.
"Thanks K." I told her. She sat down a plate of food in front of me. I got up, and made some coffee, and then ate my breakfast.
"Do you want me to stay here with you today?" Kara asked me.
"I thought you had a date with Lena today." I said.
"I do, but I can stay with you for a while." Kara told me.
"Okay, I'd like that." I half smiled.
So me and Kara sat on the couch and watched some movies until she had to leave for her date. When she left, I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and saw Caitlin.
"Cait, what are you doing here?" I asked.
"Kara told me what happend." She told me, pulling me into a hug.
After Caitlin came in I saw Ralph, Cisco, Barry, and Iris come in.
"You guys are all here?" I asked shocked.
"We're gonna help you find Winn." Barry told me. I smiled.
"Thanks guys." I told them. While most of them left, to help find Winn, Iris stayed behind to keep me company.
"I'm sorry about Winn." Iris told me.
"Yeah, I just hope he's alive when they find him." I said.
"I'm sure they will."
I got a call from Cisco.
"Hey, what's up?" I asked.
"We found him." Cisco told me