The sleepover

You had discussed with Kara and Alex that you were gonna have a sleepover. You were so happy that the day had finally come. It was 4:30 pm and you had finished packing. You texted Alex that you were on your way and then got in your car and drove over. You drove and played Demons by Imagine dragons on the radio. You started to bust out singing with it and then after a 20 minute drive you arrived at Kara's apartment where her and Alex were waiting pizza and potstickers.
"Hey guys. Let's get started!" Kara said. "Lets get into our pajamas.
Your pjs:

Kara's pjs:

Kara's pjs:

Alex's pjs:

Alex's pjs:

After you guys changed into your pajamas you decided to turn on The Wizard of Oz

After you guys changed into your pajamas you decided to turn on The Wizard of Oz. After the movie was over you guys played monopoly. Kara won and you came in last. After a long two hour game you guys decided to have a drink. After that you guys did karaoke to count on me.

You guys were tired. You and Alex both had to come in early to the D.E.O plus the fact you and Winn were going to go get breakfast before work. So you guys all decided that it was time for bed since it was 12:30 am.
"Night guys. See you in the morning maybe." You said.
"Y/N why maybe?" Alex asked. You hadn't told either of them that you and Winn were dating and you and Winn wanted to tell them together.
"I'm going out to breakfast with someone." You told them blushing.
"Who?" Kara asked.
"Someone." You responded.
"Fine... keep your secrets." They said.
"Okay." You said. You guys finally went to sleep.
                           Time Skip

You had woken up and Kara and Alex were both awake.
"Morning guys." You said suspiciously you saw your phone was on the counter.
"Did you look at my phone?" You asked.
"No! Of course not." Kara said.
You rolled your eyes and got ready for your breakfast date with Winn. You got on your outfit.

You finished putting on your outfit, grabbed your phone and headed out

You finished putting on your outfit, grabbed your phone and headed out. Winn was waiting outside the building for you. He opened the car door for you and then you went to f/r (favorite restaurant) for breakfast. Once you got to the restaurant you and got lemonades to go with your breakfast. You ordered your meal and Winn ordered his. While the meals were being cooked you guys talked about star wars and video games.
After eating you and Winn headed down to the D.E.O. Alex and Kara smiled when you guys walked in together. Kara gave you a look like are you dating Winn? You and Winn exchanged glances and told them you were dating. Jonn had come in and laughed. Alex handed him a twenty dollar bill.
"Told you they'd get together." J'onn remarked.
"Yeah, whatever." Alex rolled her eyes and got to work.
"Hold up!" You and Winn said together.
"You bet on our love lives?" You asked Jonn.
"Yeah." He said smirking.
"Not cool man." Winn said.
You and Winn rolled your eyes and sat down at your desks and got to work.
"I told you the would get