Heather Chandler (Heathers) +~Fluff~+

Requested?: yep, by @NOCTURNA2299

Title: Sick Day

(y/n)'s POV

"I knew kissing in the rain was a bad idea, babe." I said as I sat down on the edge of my girlfriend's bed. She'd called me, sneezing and coughing like crazy, saying she was sick. Before I was super nice about it, I needed my told-you-so moment.

"I know, but it was so romantic." She said in a nasally voice. I grinned down at her fondly, before getting up.

"I'm gonna get you some tea and soup, alright? I'll be back soon." I told her. She whined, grabbing my hand for a moment.

"God, normally I'm the one with cold hands!" I laughed in response, pressing a kiss to it against my best judgement and left the room to prepare the promised food.

The kitchen was expansive and mostly pristine white, practically blinding me as the sun reflected off of all the smooth surfaces. I first grabbed microwaveable chicken noodle soup, since the thought counted and all but she had this laying around and it was far easier and quicker to prepare.

I then set it in the oven and went to the kettle, choosing a cinnamon flavored tea that Heather mentioned was her favorite. I waiting, sitting in the kitchen and looking around, quietly humming to myself, when the soup was done. I took it out, gently pouring it into a bowl and grabbing a spoon to stir it a tad bit.

Soon the tea was done, so I poured it into her favorite mug and set it on a tray with the cooking soup, before carefully taking it and heading back up the stairs.

"I'm back, love, but be careful, it's hot." I cooed as I entered the cozy bedroom of my beautiful girlfriend.

"Thank you, babe. You're too good for me." She said gratefully, accepting the tray and carefully propping it on her lap. It was the kind that had legs, meant for breakfast in bed.

"I know, but I love you so here I am." I chuckled, watching the Chandler girl fondly. God, I was in love with this absolute idiot. I would be annoyed at myself if it wasn't so endearing. She was a sucker for the romance of it all, and secretly I was too. Kissing in the rain, stargazing, tons of PDA. She liked our relationship to be basically right out of the movies, and she succeeded.

"Can you cuddle me? I promise not to get you sick." She whined, before taking a spoonful of her soup and blowing it delicately. She then swallowed it, closing her eyes at the taste, which made me smile softly. This girl was insane.

"Fine, but only because you're adorable when you're all sick and sleepy." I cooed lovingly. She scrunched her nose, which was a shade of pinkish red.

"Am not! I'm always scary, babe. Never been cute a day in my life." She grumbled. It was adorable. She was like a kid whose mom said no more candy despite having eaten a whole pound of it, all whiny and indignant.

"You're the cutest little thing I've ever seen. I just wanna pinch your cheeks!" I teased, giggling as I sat on the bed next to her. She pouted up at me, her typically bright red lips instead a soft pink. I was the only person she ever wore no makeup around, and honestly it made her look gorgeous. Everyone knows the best look on a cute girl is no makeup, and oversized t-shirt and sweatpants. It was so vulnerable and sexy and wonderful. Not that my girlfriend wasn't constantly the definition of sexy.

"You're awful, and to make up for it you should hold me." She decided. I shrugged, moving to do as she said. She turned to look at me, a sleepy smile playing on her lips.

"I'm gonna marry you someday." She whispered after a long time of silence. I glanced at her, raising a brow.

"We're seventeen, baby, how do you know?" I asked, just genuinely curious. I wasn't against marrying her, in fact I'd been imagining it too recently. But we were also so young, still in high school.

"Because days like these make me realize that it's not just about the allure of a relationship. It's not just lust, or keeping one another company, or instagram pics together. We have a connection that I've never experienced and I think it's one in a life time. You think I'm beautiful with no makeup, and I think you're wonderful without trying. So I'm gonna marry you. After high school I'm gonna propose and you'll say yes and we'll go through the rest of our lives together." She said quietly. I nodded along silently, not quite sure what to say.

"Heather, I love you so much. Yeah, I will say yes. But the proposal had better not be in your bed while you're sick and demanding I cuddle you. But I think we're ready to get married too. And we may just be stupid teens in love, but I really think we can make it. Let's do this." I whispered back, taking her face and pressing a kiss to her cheek. It was way less hard to find the words than expected, but it was always easy to talk to Heather.

"Then it's settled, I'm gonna marry you someday. Now I'm gonna nap, and you should too. You look tired." She said, grabbing her tray and setting it gently on her bedside table before snuggling deeper into the covers, beckoning me to do so as well. When I did, she latched onto me like a baby koala, immediately asleep.

Yeah, I really liked the idea of marrying this angel.

(954 words)