Psych paper

The first week of school was almost over. Elle, Emily and JJ were quickly taking notes trying to keep up with Dr. Reid

"Alright class that's all for today, the bell will go in twenty three seconds please begin to pack up." The bell went and everyone started to leave. "Oh Miss. Jareau please stay behind for a minute" JJ turned around and headed up to the front of the class, everyone was already gone. "Your paper on love at first sight was very good, one of the best I've seen from a freshman student. So tonight there is a party for the teachers and we can invite students we find have the most potential in our classes. It gives you a chance to get to know the other teachers around the school. And I think it would be great for you to go." "Uh sure sir, I'll be there but I can't stay the whole night I have soccer try outs in the morning but it would be a great experience." "Great meet me outside my office and seven and we can head over" "Great see you at seven sir"

JJ headed back to her room just in time to see Emily and Elle before they left. "Hey Jayge can I borrow that little black cocktail dress this weekend I think I left my red one back home." "Actually I was gonna wear it tonight, I'm going out tonight. But you can take it I'll find something else" "Hold up JJ you are going out? With who? Is it Will? I knew you liked him!" Emily squeaked "No, no it's just a small party Dr.Reid invited me too, he loved my paper on love at first sight and asked if I would go to meet the other teachers" JJ said nonchalantly. "Let's go Em or we'll miss the train" Elle said as she came to the door "Hold on JJ's got a date with our adorable Psych teacher" said Emily. Elle jumped onto JJ's bed and started playing with her hair " It's not a date, it's just a meeting no need to freak out, I'll find something else to wear so take the dress Emily cause you two have a train to catch" "Oh no Jay you are gonna wear that dress and wow that doctor teacher of ours!" Cheered Elle "Okay goodbye" Said JJ as she started shoving the two out the door "Okay but have fun JJ, see you on Sunday. Oh and if mom calls tell her I love her and I will call her Monday because I have a paper to write" called Emily from down the hall.

A few hours later JJ was waiting outside the office for Spencer. "Sorry to keep  waiting Jennifer" "Oh no sir please it's just JJ"  The two headed down to the party.

As JJ walked in she noticed that there were no freshmen there only Juniors and seniors. Soon teachers rushed up and swoop Reid away leaving JJ alone. "Hey Blondie what are you doing here?" "Hey Derek, I was invited. What about you?" "Yeah coach brings me here every yeah" "Oh hi JJ I didn't know you would be here" JJ and Derek turned "Oh hi Aaron nice to see you, um this is Derek Morgan" Derek and Aaron laugh "We know each other JJ we take the special Criminal studies class together with Professor Gideon." Said Aaron

"Excuse me boys I have things concerning this young lady" An older man said walking up to the group of three.

"Hello you must be Jennifer, I'm Jason Gideon." "Oh your the Criminal studies teacher" " Yes that's correct. Your teachers Rossie and Reid speak highly of you, now if you don't mind I would like to start off with some information about you, this is your first test. Now tell me about your life, tell me things that you feel have psychological meaning or effects of your life." "Oh um well I grew up in a Christian based household, when I was eleven my sister committed suicide by slitting her wrists with my father's razor blade in the bathtub, I found the body that night. When I was thirteen my father died from a car crash. Leaving my mom, brother and I. When I started high school I met my best friend Emily Prentiss, she lived in Eroup and her parents wanted a quiet place to live until about a month later they were moving again. So Emily and I fought for her to stay, my mom ended up taking her in as her own they even call each other daughter and mother. When I turned seventeen my mom told me she couldn't afford university so I worked hard for the best grades and to become captain of the soccer team to get a scholarship here. And now we're here." Gideon was writing down this information. "Thank you Jennifer, I look forward seeing you again" Not long after Spencer pushed through the crowed trying to find JJ "I am so sorry I lost you, but I noticed you met Gideon" Before JJ could reply Will entered into their conversation "Well hello JJ I didn't think I would see you here" "Oh will hi! This is professor Reid, Professor Reid this is Will, he is in my sociology class" "Hes a professor? He don't look older than sixteen" laughed Will " Actually I'm a doctor, and I believe it's getting late, we should head out JJ I mean Miss. Jareau" "Oh wow its eleven already I'll see you later Will"

Spencer walked JJ back to her dorm and she invited him inside. "I don't have anything to drink besides water, I hope that's okay?" "Oh its no problem JJ water is great" The two sat in awkward silence "So um I'm just going to change, uh do you mind just turning around for a minute?" "Oh! No not at all just uh let me know when it's all clear" JJ had just lifted it off when the door burst open causing her to slip back onto the bed next to Spencer. "Oh! I am so sorry JJ! I didn't realize you had company! I'll just come back later..." JJ grabbed the first shirt she saw and rushed out after Penelope "Nothing was going on honest! Just a misunderstanding I promise!" "Uh well you can go fix what ever that was, and I'll go get coffee so we can dish on what just happened I'll be back in ten." JJ returned to her room to see a flustered looking Professor "Oh your my teacher! That is the worst and most embarrassing moment of my life! I am so sorry that happened!" "No please JJ we'll just pretend it didn't happen, I will see you Monday." As Spencer left the dorm all he could think about was how beautiful JJ looked when she was flustered."