Dean Strauss

Elle, Emily and JJ had been anticipating this new class all day. It was the second week of October and the school was getting ready to celebrate Halloween. The three girls walked into the large class room it only held a round table and a large black board. The table sat Derek and Aaron and Gideon, all hushed over a file sitting on the table. "Welcome ladies, please have a seat." Welcomed Gideon.

The girls quickly sat down, Emily counted the seat around the table. "Sir? Why are there only seven seats? Shouldn't there be eight?" "No only seven seats Miss. Prentiss" "Shouldn't we have five new students?" "We only took three." Emily leaned back into her seat. Soon the door opened and in strut a shorter blonde haired girl with blue eyes and a round face. "Sorry I'm late Gideon the nurse held me back a few extra minutes to check how my head was doing."

"Well here is a case, you three go through it and profile the unsub, you each get one question and one person to ask. You have two hours starting... Now."

The three girls grabbed the file and headed to the black bored to start placing information.

"So the unsub if mid thirties early forties, probably abused as a child." Started Prentiss.

"Abused by his father which is why he focuses on the males of the relationship and takes care of the women before stabbing them, probably because his mother defended him from his father." Continued Elle.

"He chooses families with a teenaged daughter and a young son. Probably to resemble his own. So the unsub had a teenaged sister during a very important milestone in his life. It's a replication of his family. He probably killed them at this age in this way, and he can't stop."

Finished JJ.

"Very good girl's, really great job for your first time profiling."

"You seemed to have forgetten the stressed. What made him kill his whole family? Why not just his father?"  Spencer asked as he and Rossi walked through the door.

"Oh right! His family probably tried to intervene in the murder so he killed them too believing they were also after him too."

JJ responded.

"Very impressive girls." Said Rossi.

"Chinese is here!" Called Derek from the doorway.

"So professor Reid and Rossi why are you here?" Asked Elle.

"We help out after our classes are over. We are also very skilled in profiling" Answered Reid.

Everyone was bonding and laughing together, especially Aaron and Emily. JJ and Spencer were doing a good job not leading any suspicion towards them that was until; "Spence can you pass soy sauce?" JJ said. "Ha looked at us already bonding. Who needs formalities?" Laughed JJ and soon everyone else.

After dinner everyone started to head out except Spencer and JJ.

"I am so sorry about earlier I wasn't even thinking Spence..." "It's okay JJ no one noticed." He replied hugging her. "I'll see you tomorrow then" "See you tomorrow Jen." Reid said, kissed JJ's nose then walked out.

JJ went and started erasing the black door when the door creamed open. "Did you forget something?" JJ smiled as she turned around. "No I just wanted a word Miss. Jareau if that's alright?" "Oh of course Dean Strauss!"

"Now it has come to my attention that you may be having an intimate relationship with Professor Reid. Is that true?" "No! Of course not!" Replied JJ with beads if sweat beginning to form. "Good because that would be horrible Miss. Jareau. You would loose your scholarship and professor Reid would loose his job and probably never work again."

Before JJ replied the Dean left the room.

JJ checked to see if she was gone before she pulled her phone out.

"Spence we have a problem... Someone knows and they tipped off Dean Strauss."