New York

Everyone met down at the breakfast buffet the next morning at seven, Derek and Penelope looked like characters from the walking dead. "Why are we awake so early?" The normally cheery blonde complained.

"Because there is so much to do and not enough time!" JJ cheered before heading to grab food.

"Why is she so cheery?" Ask Derek while he glared at Spencer.

"Why do you think it's my doing?" The professor defended.

"Well your the only one 'doing' her." Laughed Emily before heading to the buffet with Aaron trailing behind her.

I...I'm just going go get some food now..." Spencer stuttered not making eye contact with anyone. Once he left Penelope, Derek and Elle exploded with laughter, no one really cared what JJ and Spence we're going behind closed doors or barns, but it was fun watching the extremely smart professor squirm. He could have the mind of a well educated thirty year old but he was still just a seventeen years old kid.

After everyone was ready to go the first place they went was Macy's. The girls went off exploring every department while the guys sat back taking a Bag or two when the girls arms were tired. Eventually (after buying at least one thing from each department) the girls were finished and we're ready to do what ever the boys wanted next.

They chose lunch.

After they headed down to Central Park to go ice skating, Emily, JJ and Elle were already laced up and on the ice waiting for the others to join them, Derek and Spencer held on to each other as they skated to the girls. Aaron held Penelope's hand as he guided her over as well. "You guys really suck at this." Elle laughed as she pulled Derek to his feet after he slipped and tumbled over taking Spence with him.

"How can you guys be so good at this?" Penelope whined clutching Aaron's arm for dear life.

"It's easier once you get your balance Spence. I'll help you." JJ took his hands and slowly started skating backwards dragging him along. "Just worry about keeping you balance alright babe."

Emily took Pen's other hand so she and Aaron could help keep her balanced while Elle supported Derek. "So what are our plans for the rest of the night." Emily called out to Elle and Derek.

"I was thinking about running off and seeing my mom probably spending the night. I'd meet you at the train station if that's alright?" Elle asked toppling a bit after catching Derek again.

"No more problem, mama and I were going to see a show this evening." Derek said letting go of Elle's arm and attempting to skate on his own.

"Alright then I guess it's just you, me, JJ and Dr. Reid tonight." Emily smiled towards Aaron.

"I don't think Pretty boy will be up to much tonight!" Derek laughed. Across the ring JJ was in hysterics as Spencer was attempting to skate faster than a six year old girl but ended up loosing his footing and fell onto the ice, the repeatedly slipped trying get up without JJ's help.

A few hours later Derek, Penelope, and Elle had left for the evening leaving JJ, Spencer, Emily and Aaron back at the hotel. They had just finished dinner so JJ and Reid were rushing upstairs to their room which was shared with Elle, and as she wasn't staying the night there they were going to relax just the two of them.
"I'm going to go take a shower... Care to join me?" He asked extending his hand to his girlfriend.

"I'd love too!" The blonde laughed taking his hand and pulling him into a kiss. But they were soon interrupted but a loud bang on the door.
"If we ignore them maybe they'll go away." JJ laughed before trailing butterfly kisses down his neck and across his collar bone, gently weaving the buttons apart on his shirt.

"Jennifer I know your in there." Emily spoke through the door. "Let's go I'm in my pyjamas people will see me!"

"I'll meet you in there..." JJ sighed before opening the door. "Yes?"

"Aren't you cranky! Anyways they are playing Grease on cable!" Emily walked into the room dragging Aaron behind her and say on Elle's bed. She was wearing baby blue pyjama pants with sheep layered across them and a white tank top. Aaron was wearing plaid pyjama pants and the black shirt he had on earlier.

"Please come in...we weren't in the middle of something or anything."

"Could be worse I caught you two in the throw last time." The brunette giggled before turning the TV on.
JJ blushed as she rummaged through the dresser drawers pulling out two pairs of Pyjama pants and shirts the slipped into the bathroom.

"Spence." JJ whispered into the shower as she changed into her PJ's.
"Not joining me?"
"Aaron and Em are joining us for a movie so don't take too long."

The movie started just as Spencer walked out of the bathroom. Right away JJ and Emily began to sing along knowing every word by heart. "Let me guess? Senior play, Sandy and Rizzo?" Spencer smirked laying next to JJ on their bed, and began to brush the blonde strands out of her eye.

"How'd you know?" Emily asked eating a handful of popcorn.

"Lucky guess."