Festival

The group was all sitting around the fireplace in the living room of the Jareau house. It was a few days until Christmas and they were planning the holiday.

"So tomorrow is the Christmas festival and JJ and I need to be there so... Will you guys come with us?" Emily pleaded.

"Sure we'd love to go. But why do you need to be there's?" Penelope asked.

"They crown Miss.Snowflake every year and JJ always wins so she needs to be there to claim her crown." Laughed Emily.

"I thought there were rules in place about winning over and over? Doesn't the winner of the year before crown the new winner?" Spencer asked.

"Nope in a town so small there aren't enough people and everyone loves JJ." Sighed Emily.

"Wow it's twelve already we should probably get some sleep." Elle yawned placing her glass on the coffee table.

Everyone was heading to their room except JJ, Spencer and Aaron. Aarron was being dragged into Emily's room and the couple was left awkwardly standing in the living room.

"So... Miss.Snowflake?"

"Shut up!" JJ laughed "it was a pageant I've done for a few years. I burned all the pictures before I left for school."

Spencer laughed with her pulling her into an embrace and kissing her gently.

JJ reached her arms around his kneck and deepened the kiss. They quickly pulled apart after hearing food steps remembering others were in the house.

"I have an idea." JJ breathed. "Come to the barn?"

The two stumbled through the snow until they made it to the large run down barn behind the snow. The inside looked almost like a house. It held a couch, tv, stereo, mini bar and campfire. There were stairs reaching the upper level where Spencer saw a queen size bed, dresser and vanity.

"Nice place." He smiled looking around.

"I'll show you upstairs." JJ smiled seductively while stripping her shirt before running up the stairs with Spencer not far behind.

The group had up and dressed for almost an hour but Spencer and JJ hadn't come for breakfast yet. Emily decided to check the barn to see if they were asleep.

"JJ?" She whispered. "Dr.Reid?"

Emily slowly climbed the stairs to where JJ's bed lay. "Common Jayge it seven we have to be at the festival in half an hour- Oh my god!" She screetched  JJ and Spencer were laying naked on the bed with the sheets barley covering them.

"Em!" JJ yelled back throwing the blanket on top of herself and Spencer. "We'll be down in a minute..."  Emily just turn around and laughed as she headed back out.

Emily walked into the house still laughing.

"Whats going on?" Penelope asked.

"JJ and the professor are having a sleepover in the barn."

The girls giggled while the boys stood awkwardly at the breakfast table.

"Who's having a sleepover?" Mark asked walking in with Lisa his very pregnant wife.

"Its not important." Emily laughed offering the two a plate of food. A few minutes later JJ and Spencer ran into the dining room with flushed faces.

An hour later they arrived at the festival even at eight in the morning it was in full swing. The entire town was there either hosting a booth or exploring.

"I have to go up the stage but I'll see you guys at about ten. Dont be late." JJ warned.

"We'll be there Jayje front row." Emily promised before walking off with the group. They wondered for a while and at quarter to they turned back round to the stage. On the way there Emily spotted someone causing her to hide behind Aaron and Morgan.

"Princess what's going on?" Derek asked.

"That guy" Emily pointed to. "Is JJ's ex, he humiliated her at prom by revealing well more like caused the reveal of his secret girlfriend. He and JJ had just won Prom king and queen, his other girlfriend was so furious she exposed him in front of everyone. The most drama our highschool had in years... That I didn't cause." Emily giggled at the last part causing a little smirk to grow on Elle, Penelope and Derek's face.

"Whats his name?" Spencer asked glaring over at the man.

"Mateo Cruz" Emily looked up to see his glare and nudged Aaron to hold Spencer back. "Captain of the football team." She emphasized captain and football in hope to get it through the Professor's head.

"Emily? Emily Prentiss is that you?" Mateo made is way over to the group with a petite brunette holding his hand tagging along.

"Mateo it's good to see you." Emily's sarcasm was so good no one could tell she was using a bitter tongue.

"Guys the contest is about and JJ is expecting us to be there!" Penelope called.

"JJ is here? Maybe I'll say hi after the festival. Common Lucy let's go watch." Mateo said to the girl on his arm. Derek and Aaron held Spencer back when he attempted to charge at Cruz.

"Lets go doc your girlfriend is waiting." Emily rolled her eyes and walked off to her seat.