New years eve

"'Twas New Year's Eve and all through the train, everyone was stirring even the geek. The girls were dressed nicely elastics in their hair, in hope that the boy would soon come around." They had been sitting on that train for almost seven out of nine hours now and Derek was getting aggravated so he chose to create his own New Years story.

The train rolled up at seven at night, the group watched Morgan run around the platform breathing in the fresh air (as fresh as New York air could be). "We should grab something to eat them head over to Times Square?" Suggested Emily.

"Sounds good." Arron agreed. He grabbed Emily's and Spencer took JJ's, Derek pulled Elle up between him and Penelope and they wrapped their arms around each other as they headed down the street.

"We can go to 'Five Guys' we won't have time get a restaurant meal if we want a decent spot, we are even pushing it by getting here at seven." Elle informed everyone, as she grew up in New York she was used to the New York crowds especially at New Years.

After they all ate the group headed to find a place to stand the crowd was heavy and it wasn't easy to push through. They stopped at a stand to buy funny hates and glow sticks as they continued into Times Square and found a place to stand that they would still see the stage. Everyone was jamming out to the performances and laughing along with the host.

It was nearing closer and closer to New Years, the ball lite up and slowly started to fall, the crowd began chanting: 10, 9, 8. JJ quickly took Spencer's hand to swing him in front of her. "JJ what are you doing?"

"Getting ready!"

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1! Happy New Year!" The entire area blew up in laughter, smilies and kisses to bring in the New Year.

Emily and Aaron had shared a quick kiss then turned to wish their friends happy New Year only to find JJ and Spencer still interlocked in a deep kiss. "Happy New Year guys." Smiled Morgan as he kissed Elle's and Penelope's cheek.

Once Spencer and JJ pulled apart they too wished Everyone a happy New Year.
"Wow!" Spencer breathed when his lips parted from JJ.

"I'm bringing in the New Year with you babe." The blonde softly smiled.

They headed out to the nearest hotel in time to get some rest, they were staying another day just to explore the New York they never got to see. Then the day after that at five am they were in a train back to Penn state to spend the last of the holiday on campus.