Game time

JJ was on fire! The first game of the season and they won three nothing, two goals by Jennifer Jareau the predicated MVP of the season. After the game the team called for dinner at the pizza shop on campus. The trunout to the game was amazing JJ had never seen so many people at a soccer game before. And never so many people in one pizza store. Emily, Elle, Penelope,Aaron and Derek were waiting at a large table full of three types of pizza waiting for JJ to join them after her parade of stardom was over. "Oh bacon and mushrooms!" JJ started to devour her piece of pizza. "Slow down you might get hiccups cher." A smooth New Orleans accent said from behind JJ. Her eyes widened as she turn to see Will standing behind her. "I hope you don't mind Jayge,I ran into Will and invited him to the after party." Smiled Emily. "No its alright... Have a seat Will." Said JJ.  The group sat and talked for hours, bonding and laughing.

It was about seven-thirty when the pizza shop started to slow down, only the group was left munching on a new pizza. Will had his arm around JJ and she didn't seem to mind. In JJ's mind it was all made up to keep the suspicion away from her and Spencer. And at that moment the doctor walked through the shop doors. "Hello everyone." Interrupted Reid. "Hello sir." Replied Emily. JJ was slowly trying to move out of Will's grasp, but Spencer's facial signals told her to stop. "I just want to tell Miss. Greenaway, Prentiss and Jareau that you have been asked to join the new program." All three girls smiled gratuitously at the professor. "Thank you sir!" Exclaimed Elle she was so excited for this, this was the reason she came to Penn state. Emily thanked him as well and JJ just smiled gratuitously. "Oh doctor Reid you've met Will, and this is Penelope Garcia." Introduced JJ. "Hello" Said the professor. "Hi yourself." Laughed Garcia, which caused Spencer to look confused towards JJ's direction then back towards the strange girl. "Well I must be heading back, I won't see you in class on Monday, that is if you've chosen to except the course?" "Of course sir!" Replied Elle and the other girls nodded in agreement. "Then I guess I'll just see you around." And with that Spencer Reid took off away from the pizza shop. "I guess we have class together than." Smiled Aaron as he took Emily's hand causing her to blush. "What about you baby girl no classes with me?" Asked Derek. "Sorry chocolate lava cake, I prefer my computers."

Later that night Will had walked JJ back to the dorm while the others went to go find a bar. "It was great today cher I really enjoyed myself." Grinned Will. "Yeah it really was." Smiled JJ. Will leaned in for a kiss and JJ opened her door and stepped inside. "I'll give you a call sometime Will see you in sociology in Monday." Before he could reply JJ closed the door. She felt her phone vibrate, it was a message from Spencer. " Uh hey Jen... I don't really talk on the phone as you can tell but um... I guess we haven't really put a label on our relationship so if you're seeing someone else I guess it's okay... Or maybe your using it as a cover then that's a good idea... But uh yeah... I guess I just wanted to ask and say congratulations JJ you deserve this class. I'll call you tomorrow? Or something...because I won't be seeing you on Mondays... Uh bye."

JJ smiled at his awkwardness, it was cute and she could find hints of jealousy in his voice. She needed to explain that Will was just a cover to stop Emily from pressing the question. She dialed his number and waited for an answer. "Hey Spence, I'm not seeing Will, it's just Emily asked about last night and you left a hickey, so I panicked and she asked if I was dating Will so I said yes..." Signed JJ "Its no problem JJ honest, maybe seeing others would be a good idea. Not a full committed relationship but a small simple one. And um what's a hickey?" JJ let out a soft laugh. "Google it Spence." "A red mark or bruise caused by sucking or biting for a long period of time causing the blood vessels to break. That sounds gross and painful." "But it was fun and a turn on." JJ could hear Spencer begin to blush. "I'll see you tomorrow right? We still have breakfast plans at five?" Asked JJ. "Of course, I'll see you tomorrow."

JJ went to bed not long after and woke up hours later to get ready for their date. She entered a small almost empty bistro located a fair way aways from the university. "Over here JJ." Spencer waved. "Where did you find this place?" Asked JJ, as she leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I used to come here when I first started working, it was quiet and peaceful, no one really liked me so I came here after classes."

" Well isn't it the doctor himself?" A tall, brown haired, attractive women walked up to the table, she looked about Spencer's age. "Hi Austin, this is JJ my date, JJ this is Austina good friend of mine." "Hi it's so nice to meet you JJ, Spencer has told me all about you." "He has?" "Oh yeah, well what can I get you?" "Um eggs and bacon please, with orange juice." " Sure thing"

"So you told her about us?" Questioned JJ. "I trust her completely, she's a really good friend of mine. Austin won't tell anyone." "Okay well if you don't mind me asking... Has anything ever happened between you two? Like romantically or something?" "No Jen, nothing of the sort." Spencer reached across the table and took her hand. Soon Austin came back with Spencers usual; coffee two cream five sugar, scrambled eggs and ham, and JJ's meal.

They paid Austin and headed their separate ways after sharing a sweet passionate kiss.

Unannounced to the two lovers someone had seen them.