Secrets

Before everyone knew it, it was the Christmas holiday. The class rooms were filled with decorations the shops played Christmas song 24/7 and the profiler

Class was setting up for their annual Christmas party.

"So you guys throw a party every years?" Emily asked as she hung plastic crystals on the tree.

"We have the biggest class room in the school, so the most space and we throw the wickedest parties." Chirpped Morgan.

"So we start at seven! Oh are all of you still coming to the barn?" JJ asked after plugging the lights in.

She received choruses of yes's from the people in the room; Morgan, Aaron, Emily, Elle and Penelope (who was visiting).

Once the room was decorated up to Penelope standards Gideon interrupted the festivities.

"I want to do one more lesson before we go on break, not sit in a circle please." The group sat together and Penelope sat on a chair on the side, not long after Rossi and Reid joined the class and sat with Garcia.

"So your first test was to tell me things about your life that had a Psychological impact on your life. But you didn't tell me your secrets." Gideon started handing out envelopes. "In each package is a secret you hold. I team does not lie to each other or hold secrets that can cause problems later on. You will open it all together then share one at a time."

Everyone's eyes shot up at this news. They had to share secrets and they didn't know which ones were written.

JJ tore hers open and looked at the page. It read "sleeping with a teacher" she gasped and shoved in back into the envelope.

"Come on JJ you have never done anything bad no way you need to freak out." Emily sighed grabbing JJ's paper.

"Wait em you haven't even opened yours ye-" Before JJ finished Emily had already read the content of the package.

"You're sleeping with Professor Reid!" Emily screeched and everyone's head snapped towards the doctor sitting at the back of the room looking dumbfounded.

"Emily please..."

"Youre dating Will! And sleeping with a teacher! You lied to my face! You're supposed to be my best friend!"

"Will you just listen!"

"Two guys at once really JJ. What did you come to university and decide to become a slut?"

"Me a slut? I didn't go to Rome for a summer and end up pregnant at fifteen!"

The whole class collectively became silent. Emily and JJ both had tears falling down their cheeks. Spencer and Aaron stood behind their girlfriends unsure of what they should do.

"At least I'm not suicidal! I didn't drive the truck into the lake and blame Mark, it's your fault he didn't go to his senior prom!"

"He took the blame, he didn't want to loose anyone else..."

"Why aren't you intervening?" Morgan asked.

"Because they need this." Penelope replied.

Morgan and Elle sent a strange look her way.

"They aren't concerned on what their boyfriends think about their pasts. Emily isn't explaining the pregnancy and JJ isn't explaining the attempt. This is stuff that they 've bottled up for so long they need to let it out." Even Gideon was surprised by the answer Penelope had given to the group. "I may have read a few things online after Derek told me about the class." She blushed.

All of a sudden the memebers heard a scream, they turned their heads to find the girls clawing at each other and pulling their hair. Aaron and Spencer rushed over and attempted to pull the two apart.

Once separated Aaron took Emily out of the room to calm her down.

"Alright shows over everyone we can all meet back here a six be dressed for a occasion." Gideon called. Everyone left excluding Gideon and JJ. Spencer waited by the door holding JJ's coat and bag.

"You were the one who told Dean Strauss about Spencer and I." JJ said holding her head high even after the events of class.

"Yes I was I saw you two leaving the diner." Gideon replied.

"Why? You put Spencer's job on the line."

"I needed to know how you handle being under pressure."

"So you tell the whole class instead?"

"I told you, you keep no secrets."

"You ruined a friendship professor just for a class assignment." With that JJ walked out of the room with Spencer trailing not far behind her.