4. Hell with the guys, food is my bae!

Dedicated to readsonme for being such a great fan! Thanks!

Janice!

Chapter 4.

Hell with the guys, food is my bae!  (A/N: #SoRelatable)

~~

"I hate you." I grumbled, getting down from the bike with jelly legs and taking deep breaths.

"The feelings mutual muffin." He chuckled, running his hand through his messy hair which actually looked good on him, unlike me, I bet I looked like a Chewbacca on a Roller coaster ride.

"Don't call me muffin." I snapped, gritting my teeth in annoyance.

"Sure muffin." He winked and walked away to the cafe.

I rested my hip on the bike, holding the bike for support as I continued to breathe fresh air. I looked in the mirror, grimacing at the terrible sight looking back at me. Ace had said the cafe was pretty close so there was no need for helmets and now just like I had thought my hair looked so much like a pigeon's nest or a Chewbacca's head. I hurriedly ran my hand through them, trying to set it up and not succeeding. I sighed wondering why I told Ace not do to rash driving. I should have told to do rash drive. The more you tell him not do it, the more he will do it.

"Hey ya coming muffin?"

See.

I turned to face his smirking face. Rolling my eyes I walked to him. "Keep calling me muffin you egoistical deaf jerk." I muttered under my breath.

"You said something?"

"Me? Nah, never." I replied smiling sweetly at him.

"So- I am not paying for you." He said, the second we sat on the wooden chairs.

"Such a sweet gentleman." I grunted.

He shrugged. "This isn't a date, why should I?"

"It's okay, I can pay for myself. I don't even expect a certified jerk like you to pay for me."

"Ouch." He sighed dramatically, putting his hand on his chest. "Are you ever out of insults?"

"No, they come naturally to me when I see your face."

"Well at least insults come to you because I am sure guys don't." He snorted.

"What would you like to eat?" A waitress asked before I had a chance to slap him.

I looked up to place my order only to find out she was asking the question to Ace. Her eyes practically eye raped him. With blond hair and green eyes, she looked alluring. Not to mention the neckline of her glossy blue top was pulled a little too low, showing a hell lot of cleavage. For a girl of her age, her breasts were huge. I guess Botox is pretty popular. I looked back at Ace and smiled when I noticed his eyes on the menu instead of those over blown balloons. I cleared my throat, gaining the girl's attention as well as a deathly glare.

What are you doing with him? Screamed her glare. I ignored her glare.

"I would like a cup of latte, a small Burger with extra cheese and an apple pie." I glanced at her name tag. "Julie." I drawled slyly.

She glared at me some more, before rolling her eyes obnoxiously. Once again she turned to Ace, who was watching our exchange with amusement filled eyes. 

"What would you like?" She asked seductively and I had a feeling she didn't mean the food.

"Same, but a huge burger with extra cheese." He ordered, giving his million-dollar-smirk-like-smirk to her.