11. Don't reply with a K.

Chapter 11.

Dedicated to @_fandom_elf for making me smile with the comments <3

Don't reply with a K.

~~

"Why can't she just reply me?" Alan screamed in frustration, glowering at his phone as he paced from one end of the room to the other. That's what he had been doing since the past 10 minutes, after not getting any reply from Celia. 

I rolled my eyes at his impatience. "When did she message you?" 

He paused for a minute, looking at his phone. "Uh about 50 minutes back."

"Alan, there are some rules for texting a girl." I explained, pointing my right forefinger at him while I counted on the left hand. "1) Don't take more than 30 minutes to reply. 2) Don't reply with a K. 3) Use good grammar. 4) Ask questions. 5) Use Smileys but limited. "

"Now you know why I didn't reply you yesterday." Janice hollered, throwing a pillow at a surprised Dylan.

"Hey, I didn't know those rules." Dylan defended, throwing the pillow back at her.

"What did he do?" Logan asked, smirking at Dylan.

"He replied me with a K when I told him how bad my day was." Janice replied, her eyes narrowing at Dylan who shifted uncomfortably, looking sheepish. 

"I was playing video games." Dylan muttered, making Janice gasp and throw another pillow at his face. "Fucking jerk!" She exclaimed.

I looked at Britt and we burst out laughing.

"Another rule, whatever be your reason for late replies or disinterest, don't ever say video games. It infuriates the girl even more." Brittany informed, making the poor Dylan look more guilty and confused.

"I didn't know that too!" He finally exclaimed, throwing his hands in air, making the pillow fall down.

"Or you could just listen to Dear Future Husband by Meghan Trainor." I shrugged.

"Funny, these rules suck." Alan frowned in despair, looking at his phone in distress.

"Agreed. Girls are so complicated." Max piped in.

"Girls? Oh please! Boys are even more complicated. They just keep giving mixed signals." Brittany spoke, staring icily at Max.

"No, girls are complicated." Max argued back. "They do things for some stupid reason and we never know why. They think one smile, one wink, one bend and the world's a putty in their hands."

"Haww! Guys play with feelings, giving a girl mixed signals. It's so complicated to understand if he's serious or no. Say 'Hello' one minute and the next minute they are like 'Get the f out of my way', like seriously?" 

"Actions speak louder than words. No guy does sweet things for just any random girl." 

I looked at Janice who was also staring with raised eyebrows at the two individuals fighting like married couples, she turned to me and shook her head in a 'why do they fight so much?' gesture. I shrugged, tilting my lips downwards and glancing at them in a 'hope this ends soon' gesture. She nodded in agreement.

"Oh they do. Just to prove how much of a gentleman he is so that he can get into a girl's panties. Wham bam thank you ma'am." Brittany told sarcastically, giving Max a stink eye.

"That's the girl's misunderstanding. A guy's message is clear, if she is special now she will remain special, whatever happens. We just don't fall in love with any random girl walking down a street." Max stated.