24. Getting dressed in nudity.

Chapter 24.

Getting dressed in nudity.

~~

"Did you know that you can't tickle yourself?"

"Yes."

"If you listen to a particular song more than thrice the same day, you sing it for the rest of the day?"

Experienced. "I know." I curtly said, looking out of the car window.

Bryan grunted in irritation, looking at me. A pretty scowl on his well sculpted face.

"Eyes on the road." I snapped, pointing at the road.

He rolled his eyes but turned to face ahead. "Did you know Justin Bieber has more Twitter followers than Canada has people?"

My eyes widened in surprise and horror. My first instinct was to go and search for his Twitter account as I wasn't following him but I held back, not ready to give him that satisfaction. Bryan smirked noticing my dilemma.

"I knew that too." I lied, folding my hands under my chest.

"Liar."

"Am not."

He snorted, wallowing at my despair. "So are."

I glared at the window. "Just drive."

From the corner of my eyes I could see him grinning in smugness but he kept quiet. The rest of the drive was drowned in One Direction and Iggy songs, Ace protesting and cussing the radio jockeys for constantly putting their songs. Bitch, I'm Madonna came once and Bryan didn't hesitate to twist his face in disgust and change the song almost instantly.

I think the only songs he enjoyed were Find you by Zedd and literally all Avicii songs. He even sang a few lines of Lana Del Ray songs but made sure that I couldn't hear it. Who knew the bad boy was closet Lana Del Ray fan? I just smirked and leaned back, humming to all the lyrics, ignoring Ace.

"I don't really play video games." I confessed, scowling at the large array of weird car games and stations.

"You girls can do the bowling part." Bryan said, waving at Max who had already reached along with the others.

"Well we girls could have gone somewhere else then." I snapped angrily.

"That's what I said!" Janice exclaimed, scowling at Dylan.

"We thought you could join us and play some games." Dylan replied sheepishly.

"I prefer swimming." Brittany said and we girls nodded in agreement.

"At least try bowling." Ace pressed, pouting at us.

Don't give in!

"No." I shook my head.

"Please." He repeated, blinking his eyes for extra effect.

I could already see Janice and Brittany's restraint falling. We looked at each other and then sighed dramatically. "Fine."

"But you all will come shopping with us the last day." I added.

Looks of horror plastered on all their faces.

"No!" Logan exclaimed.

"I believe the door is that side." Janice told us as she pointed at the door.

"Fine." Dylan immediately said, slapping Logan's head.

"You sure?" Janice asked, raising an eyebrow.