Epilogue.

ONE MILLION READS!!
AHHHHHHHH........
*Runs around the room screaming like a crazy person*
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

And I want to know you all so go on.... Follow my Instagram - 'wanderwithpooja' and comment your fav emoji so I know it's my Wattpad Family (#Wattpadfam). I Love you guys!!

Especially for you gorgeous and absolutely lovely readers who want to know me as much as I want to know you.

Tons of love! And thank you!!! 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

I need an editor! If you are one or know one, please contact me. This story seriously needs some editing!

Also I just started writing a new book - A Witch's Fairytale, it hasn't got many views yet but I hope you give it a shot because frankly, I quite love it and am sure you will too! So read it pls?

Epilogue

"Oh my god! Push it harder." I groaned.

"I am trying." Bryan said breathlessly.

"Try harder and do it fast."

"Why don't you move and help me too?" He huffed, trying to push it deeper.

I smiled slickly, spreading my legs wider on the bed. "Because this is the guy's job."

He gritted his teeth and with one last push it finally reached inside. We both exhaled in contentment. "Finally."

"I told you it was too big to enter." Bryan said smugly.

I just rolled my eyes. "But it did right?"

"Thank god you two finally managed to push the damn box inside the drawer." Logan remarked, entering the room.

I stuck out my tongue. "The guest bed and couch are in place?"

He nodded. "Yeah though Alan and Ian did most of it. Since my leg is still unfit." He grinned haughtily.

"Please it's been almost two years since that incident and we all know you can run a marathon now." I snorted, smacking his back.

Logan smirked. "Hey don't hit an ex-patient. Anyways my wheelchair is in the basement and my stuff in the room."

"Why?" Ace scowled at Logan.

Logan looked at me in surprise and then at Ace uncomfortably. I shifted on my heels nervously.

Ace looked between us. "What are you two not telling me?"

Logan pleaded me with his eyes for me to break the news. Taking a deep breath I said the sentence in one breath. "YouseeLoganisstayingwithusforafewmonths."

It took a few seconds for Ace to actually comprehend and when he did, the volcano erupted. "WHAT? He is staying here? With us? Like with you and me? In this house? Now? Why? And when was this decided? Why am I hearing of it now? Where is he sleeping?"

I blinked at the million questions, finally answering the only one I understood. "Um in the guest room?" I replied, playing with my fingers.

He groaned. "Just when I thought we had the whole house to ourselves and no interruptions." Without waiting for a reply he stepped out of the room, going downstairs, making sure to shut the door behind him with a bang. The universal sign to say I am so pissed and I can't punch you so let the door endure my anger.

I glanced at Logan ruefully. "Sorry I forgot to tell him."

Logan sighed. "I can stay in the hostel you know."