15. Are your legs Nutella because I would love to spread them.

Chapter 15.

Are your legs Nutella because I would love to spread them.

Song: I knew you were trouble by Taylor Swift.

~~

Ignorant brat.

I stared with newly formed hatred at the table skilfully situated at the end of canteen away from prying eyes. All three arrogant idiots were sitting there munching on something nonchalantly. I narrowed my eyes at the center guy - Bryan Cooper; I was sure he felt my hard gaze drilling right into his pea sized brains but didn't care to acknowledge it.

"They aren't worth it." Janice said icily, staring at the same direction before popping a cookie into her mouth.

"I knew they were like this. They are bad boys for a reason; they have no care for anyone's feelings." Brittany told, sending a glare to them.

"Leave it. At least Joanna's brother is happy." Logan joked.

I snorted, shaking my head at him, remembering it, when my brother came to know that I hadn't talked to Ace for quite some time, he literally jumped with joy on the bed and then proceeded to squeeze me to death and offer me chocolates.

"Something must have happened that day." Janice muttered.

I nodded my head, it had to be. After Ace gave me the sudden kiss on cheek and disappeared. I was seeing him directly on Monday with Dylan and Max, sitting in the canteen. Even Janice and Dylan hadn't solved their problem and now Janice was pissed beyond limits. They didn't come to the lectures later, no messages, no calls, no replies. Basically they were ignoring us and succeeding in pissing us off.

Ignorance is no fun when you're at the receiving end.

The whole time my mind kept replaying the moment when his lips landed on my skin making me flush and bit my lip imaging those lips directly over mine. And unfortunately some were at incredibly wrong moments like when my brother was talking about his girlfriend problems and when my mother scolded me for attempting to make pancakes. I had a real hard time explaining why I was biting my lip erotically and breathing heavily in such serious situations. It wasn't fun, I can tell you that.

The bell rang and I blinked, realizing I had drifted into Bryan wonderland once again. Sighing, we dragged ourselves to the classes. Of course my class was with Alicia and Bryan, just my luck.

I sat on the back corner chair, hoping no one will see. I heard her before I saw her, her heels clinking and clanking on the tiles of school. I immediately ducked down when she entered, biting my lips from yelping at the desk hit my head. I heard her pause at the door, most probably scanning for any sign of me. When she didn't find me, I heard her sit on her regular chair and start talking to her friend about her latest shopping spree. Oh her poor rich parents!

I straightened myself, smirking contentedly at having fooled her when just at that precise second Ace entered, his eyes landing directly on me before I got the chance to dunk again. It was the first time after 3 days that he noticed me and I couldn't help but stare back, admiring his perfect face as I sat frozen. As much as I hated to admit it, I had missed him and the feel of his lips on my cheek was still fresh, demanding more and more. Sense suddenly kicked back and I narrowed my eyes at him, swiftly turning my head to the side, staring at the blank wall.

Let him be on the receiving end now.

I felt his presence and my hands formed fists. Go to that Alicia bitch. I wanted to shout but kept staring at the plain wall. Oh white is such an interesting color.