12. You are my favorite bitch to bitch about bitches with.

Dedicated to stripes_20 for being an awesome fan! 

Chapter 12.

You are my favourite bitch to bitch about bitches with.

~~

I stared at Ace and then at Sean and then again at Ace and Sean. Step-brothers? Could it be? I looked for any familiarities but other than their incredibly hot physiques and drool-worthy looks, found none. I didn't even know Ace had some step-parent.

"I have a step-mother." Ace answered, making me wonder how he knew just what I was thinking about it.

"Oh." I said. Does this mean I've been kinda flirting with both step-brothers? Ugh.

There was a silence that surpassed the noises of students playing, eating, having fun faded and my mind revolved around the new information. It was deafening. I needed space to think clearly, to face them again.

When you're told something so shocking, even the act of acting normal fails.

"I uh-need to go to pee, badly." I spoke hastily and not waiting for their replies, I faded into the surrounding swarm of people.

I searched for my two girlfriends, hoping to find them sooner. I opened the box held tightly in my hands and took out a Snickers, munching on the delicious caramel taste. Trust chocolates to keep you sane all the time.

Finally I found Brittany and Janice, not surprisingly flirting with a bunch of guys. One look and I could tell they were twins and not from our school, probably a private school. They looked rich and had an Australian accent. If it wasn't for my messed up head I would have swooned at their hotness and accents. Who doesn't like a guy with an accent?

But unfortunately I had no time for that. Poor me.

"Janice, Brittany." I hissed and then smiled apologetically at the twins. "Sorry, you guys can talk to them later."

I pulled the two into a room and ignoring their constant protests I blurted out everything about Sean and Ace.

"Half-brothers? I didn't even know Ace had a stepmother."

"I know right. It's just so shocking and that this Sean guy is his half-brother."

"Unbelievable. Dylan never told me about it."

"It's not his story to tell Janice." Brittany told her.

"Yeah Ace should have told Joanna." Janice said, shaking her head disapprovingly.

"Right but they aren't even friends. I think Bryan likes you." Britt declared, making me go through a coughing fit.

I shook of Brittany's hand as she patted me. "Bryan doesn't like me." I informed her with finality.

"How do you know?" Brittany challenged.

I pressed my lips in irritation. "I just know okay. He avoids me, tries to kiss me and then acts like it was a game, we aren't even friends, -"

"He doesn't want to become friend zoned!" Brittany exclaimed, throwing her hands upwards in sheer exasperation.

I paused but then shook my head. "What makes you think being friend zoned will stop Bryan from hitting on anyone? In fact that is a challenge for him."

This time Brittany paused, knowing I was right.

"Guys-" I started.

"Girls." They corrected me together. I gave them a flat look.

"Say." Janice said sheepishly.

"What do I do now?" I asked in exasperation.

"About what?" Brittany asked.