Chapter 13

When we are inside my room, I turn towards Xander and he wraps his arms around my waist while my hands move on to his chest. Without thinking I let my hands unbutton his dress shirt. I take it off of him and leave it on the floor. He moves closer and continues to kiss me deeply until we are out of breath. He keeps kissing my neck and shoulder leaving a small trail of goosebumps from his touch. His hands linger around my top which I take off and for a moment my white lace bra gets his attention. He slowly kisses down my neck and in between my breasts. As he is slowly sucking and kissing the skin of my breast I let out a moan. I want more and I can tell he also wants the same. Soon he unclasps my bra and he slowly stops to look up at me.

"Lay on the bed and I want you to spread your legs for me." He whispers to me. I love it when he is in control. I lay down with a pillow on my neck while my legs are spread. He moves on top of me and works his kisses down to my stomach and hips. A moment later he reaches for the button of my pants and he takes them off of me. Underneath I'm wearing the matching panties and he slips them off for me. He gently teases me while kissing my inner thighs but I beg for him to stop teasing me. Xander is then between my legs, using his tongue to caress my bud. Not even seconds later he has me moaning for his name. He uses that moment to push one finger in and out of me as he continues to kiss me. He increases his speed and the pressure within me begins to build. A second later I feel my back arch and legs push up from what feels like a drunken state of relief. I slowly wrap my legs around Xander's torso because I know I want more. 

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks and I nod. "Then tell me." He commands seductively.

"I want you, Xander," I unwrap myself and unbutton his jeans. Once those are off I then take off his black boxers that clearly show a growing bulge. When there are no more barriers of clothing left Xander instructs me to lay on the bed like before. He gently inserts himself in me. At first, the pace is steady but builds back the same pressure that was there moments ago. I hear him moan and from that sound, I enjoy seeing him let loose. This side of him that only I have ever seen once is an experience I'll relish. The pace begins to speed up with the help of my hips moving alongside Xander's. The movement of our bodies and our synchronized breathing is enough to set me off. When we reach our high, I feel Xander moves next to me on the bed and wraps his arms around me.

"That was better than being drunk the first time." He says while catching his breath. I laugh at his response as I turn towards him and rest my head next to him. Xander looks down at me and says, "Not the type of day you would have expected?"

"No definitely not," I never thought coming back to my apartment with Xander could lead to this.

"I'm glad I stayed." He says with a devilish smile. 

"Me too, I'm really glad you came with me on my visit even though it wasn't worth either of our times." I regret going but I don't regret spending it with Xander.

"I'm glad I did. Since your afternoon was ruined would you want to join me for dinner at my place?" He asks looking at me for my response.

"Yeah, I'd love too." 

"Great! Let me just get dressed first." He says getting up from my bed. I look up and that's when I truly appreciate his well-sculpted body. I know I'm staring at his body for a little longer than expected because Xander suddenly notices when he turns around facing towards me to grab his shirt off of the floor below where I lay.

"Are you going to get dressed? Or are you going to keep staring?" Xander says with a wide grin on his face. I roll my eyes in a slight embarrassment. I get off the bed slowly and start grabbing my articles of clothing off the floor as I get dressed. When I'm done getting dressed I notice Xander looking at me.