To Differ - Tanjiro

"I shouldn't be the one in this position, (Name)-chan." Tanjiro feels your laughter and despite his moan of dislike, a small smile spreads across his face.

   "'Cause you're not loving the undenied attention you're receiving that I'm saying nothing about?" You inquired, a smirk forming on your face. You continue to run a hand through his hair, even as the Kamado stubbornly turns his head and buries his face further into your chest. You only roll your eyes, amused at the feeling of his shit-eating grin.

   "How I simply adore my significant other..." you mutter, giving your attention back to the letter that you had been reading. Her (e/c) orbs catch onto something onto the letter and they widen in simple adoration.

   "Awe~!" She smiled, a small blush spread across her cheeks— catching Tanjiro's attention.

   What were you on about? Tanjiro thought, yet not too hard seeing as he didn't bother to move or investigate. He was comfortable.

   "I can't remember the last time I was kissed like that."

   This however, caught his attention.

   The Kamado teen was quick to sit up slightly, pressing his lips to yours in record time. Why were you worried about any other type of kissing but his own? At first he was moving at his normal pace, then realized this was the normal.

   And you weren't cooing about normal.

He slowed down, despite his offense at you wishing for a different type of kissing. He switched from passionate and fast to purely sweet and slow.

   You smiled into the kiss, taken aback for a moment before recovering. Your hand that had previously been threading through his locks now held a light fistful of hair. You kissed Tanjro back for a fleeting moment, before pulling back.

   "That's not what I meant."

   He simply sweatdropped at your response before giving a small frown of confusion. What could she mean?.. His head tilted to the side like a lost puppy. How was he not kissing you in the way that you obviously thought was endearing?

   And who the hell was the last person to give you this ki-

   You halted his thoughts by leaning in close and closing your eyes, a small smile gracing your lips. You rubbed your nose across his, then back again. Softly. Cutely.

   You leaned back and peered at his confused expression, a small smile almost forming along with a light dusting of pink on Tanjiro's cheeks.

   "Eskimo kisses."

Tanjiro could only watch you smile for minute, taking it in. He liked this, he liked you.

   He loved you, and you're weird way of kissing too.

   However, a somewhat scary smile spread across his face.

.

.

   "Who did you let this close to your face that wasn't me?"

   "Okay Kamado, so here's what we're not gonna do,"