Misheard - Zenistu

You shifted on the bed, hugging the long pillow in your arms tightly with a fierce blush on your cheeks. Oh my GOD.! You bit your lip, reaching for the remote and raising the volume of the television with growing excitement mixed with anticipation. The newest episode of your current favourite series was playing and one of your famous husbando was the main Male lead.

  "...Ill bite you to death."

  Hibari Kyoya.

  The man of your dreams.

   Mori Senpai in another world.

    "..he's so hot!" You gushed, watching in fascination when he ran up to the enemy with his cloud flames roaring along his metal tonfa. The sound of fierce strikes and punches left the screen as the man took the men down one by one with the sexiest smirk that you were sure could make panties drop.

   "Hibari.! Yonokia's been captured!"

   You watched him freeze, tensing at the shoulders with an indifferent look on his face. It was amazing how he could be such a cold-hearted baddass Mafia Yakuza babe but also a soft-hearted man with a fondness for all things cute.

  It was a miracle that Yonokia had managed to put a latch on him.

  Too bad it was only in the drama since she was already dating Shisui Uchiha.

  '—aren't you going to go after her?!"

  'My woman.." Hibari uttered with a smirk, licking his lips with a dark glint in his eyes. 'Is able to take care of herself."

  Ba-dump.

  "FUCK! He's so perfect!" You screamed, shaking your long cat pillow. "Take me! Make me leave!"

  "What are you saying?"

  You froze.

   Your boyfriend stood at the door with wide, confused eyes. His brows raised to suit his emotions, mouth in a frown and hair was ruffled with water. Zenistu looked at you, then back at the screen, his frown deepened and tears began to appear in his puppy-like golden orbs.

  "A-are you breaking up with me?"

   His voice sounded so lost that it hurt your heart.

   "—I'm sorry if I did something wrong.. I didn't know that it would hurt you— Is it because I didn't take you out the other day? I'm sorry! Or is it because I don't have dark hair? I'm sorry if my blonde hair is obnoxious! I-I will dye it if that's the case—"

"Zenistu."

  You felt bad now.

  "There's nothing to worry about."

   He raised his head.

  "I was just watching the drama."

    He tilted his head to the side and suddenly, a pair of imaginary dog ears popped up on his head followed by a tail. The tail was droopy, like his ears that had folded over.

God.

Your heart—-

  "And I love you."

  His ears went up.

  Tail wagged.

  And he jumped across the room with a watery grin.

  "I love you too!"

Some fluff so yh.